ShysterJon is back for awhile

Hello. I'm back after a long, well-needed break. I will attempt to assist the Hobby Community by answering CONCISE and INTERESTING questions, either here or at ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com.
But, will you consider non-legal questions such as whether Texas BBQ isn't as good as KC BBQ. Interesting, but ....
Ok, I couldn't resist that.

Welcome bank Jon
Welcome back
Welcome back Jon!
But, will you consider non-legal questions such as whether Texas BBQ isn't as good as KC BBQ. Interesting, but ....
Ok, I couldn't resist that.

Welcome bank Jon Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol. That was funny
Help with finding sugar baby? LOL Welcome back!
Welcome back man
Hello. I'm back after a long, well-needed break. I will attempt to assist the Hobby Community by answering CONCISE and INTERESTING questions, either here or at ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I've got a question involving Amazon and asian companies continuing to offer money for reviews, even after I reported the deceptive company and the shit tier products to amazon to -look into- but I'm wondering if i could hypothetically do something specific just to strike back at 5 star products full of hundreds of purchased reviews.

Is this something I could run by you ?
Hensonbedges: It should go without saying that I answer HOBBY-RELATED questions, but I'll make an exception for you.

ASSUMING YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF REVIEWS FOR PAY (and that's a big assumption), AND a website refuses to address your complaint, AND you're injured by reviews for pay, the following are some options:

1. You could post a review of a product setting forth your evidence of reviews for pay. I'm thinking a derisive video might gain attention. Maybe you can get your friends and family to do the same.

2. You could muster your evidence and file a complaint with the FCC (Federal Communications Commission, the federal agency that governs websites) here:

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

3. You could sue the website in federal court for fraud, and probably violations of federal statutes.
Glad to see you back. Sorta. You cunning legal mind was great but your Avatar Pictures were AWESOME. Can fix???
Grouchy: I assume the mods deleted the avatar of my redheaded SB because it showed her [awesome] tits. I may use another pic of her that complies with the rules.

btw, I'm still seeing her, after nine years. 🙂
And there she is.
Difficult to get past her smile though.
And there she is.
Difficult to get past her smile though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
She’s smiling? Haven’t gotten that far north yet. Welcome back.