All Men are Dogs

I think MA was flirting with you, Valerie.
Tomorrow.

No PWI.

However I can still read.
If only.
Another cheerful poll by Charles! (Remember the one you started about, who else? ME...) I luv ya Charles aND I voted. No, I do not think ALL men are dogs. Dogs are actually extremely loyal :-) Originally Posted by incognito isis

And you didn't enjoy the free publicity?
"Men aren't dogs!! Dogs are loyal!!" Quote: Wanda Sykes

j/k

But I just loved that comedic stand up she did on cable!

xoxo
GP Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
That is an insult to dogs. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So, where did the insulting phrase come from?
So, where did the insulting phrase come from? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Hey everybody calm down! That was a joke from Wanda Sykes stand up comic routine..

sheesh... everyone is so serious here.

You guys need to get laid...!!!

sheesh... everyone is so serious here. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Yup! You'd think otherwise though... being that this is a hooker board and all.
Charles, I meant what I said and I wasn't referring to anyone's comment.

All men aren't dogs. It's an insult to dogs. Dogs are very loyal and men are not. Simple as that.
I have never got up off a woman and wiped my cock on her drapes. That proves I am not a dog.
I have never got up off a woman and wiped my cock on her drapes. That proves I am not a dog. Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
lmao.. you crack me up!

If men were like dogs, we would see a lot more humping of women's legs in public places!!
Hmmmm...Now let me see.... I drool when I drink, my tongue hangs out when I pant (looking at the ladies), I roll over on command and when you rub my belly I get a hard on....I am all dog!!
I think MA was flirting with you, Valerie. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Doubt it... MA and I generally dont get along
So, what's the deal with the poll? How'd you get you feathers ruffled this time?
I wish I was a dog. I'd like to be a German shepherd. However I'd probably be more of a somewhat pudgy Irish setter.
So, where did the insulting phrase come from? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hey everybody calm down! That was a joke from Wanda Sykes stand up comic routine..

sheesh... everyone is so serious here.

You guys need to get laid...!!! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Yup! You'd think otherwise though... being that this is a hooker board and all.
Charles, I meant what I said and I wasn't referring to anyone's comment.

All men aren't dogs. It's an insult to dogs. Dogs are very loyal and men are not. Simple as that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So, what's the deal with the poll? How'd you get you feathers ruffled this time? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Actually, everyone (or most) seem to have misunderstood me. I heard this phrase the other day in casual conversation. So, I wondered if it were a commonly held belief. Where better to post this poll on a SHB, where everyone dabbles in sex?

@Guilty--I wasn't talking about the joke, but rather the phrase I heard in casual conversation.

@Naomi--if it is such an insult to the dogs, how did the phrase arise in the first place? What is the genesis of the popular phrase?

@Olivia--My feathers aren't ruffled at all. I was curious about whether or not most ladies here have generally negative feelings about men (i.e. whether or not the phrase was seen as true). From the responses, it appears they do.

I would point out that y'all have some responsibility when it comes to strays.