URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13284 Pond Springs Rd suite 201, Austin, TX 78729
Activities: FBSM, DATY, L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown, Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Emily is about 5’6” slim and has a small little booty and small tits
Recommendation: Yes
What was the tip?
Who is the mamasan at Crystal?
Surprised you haven't heard from Mamasan J regarding this review...ijs...
You seem like you knows the mama san very well , Emily no there now .
Good job rmiauu, she either got fired or quit over this encounter posting. Next time, be a little more discreet on your activities.
I thought my experience to summarize crystal massage is one of the most perfect, elegant environment, very good hygiene, no extra charge. If you need to take a bath, the staff attach great importance to the needs of customers and the quality of service, the boss pays great attention to details, we are all It is necessary to cherish the convenience of such a massage parlor for community service. Since everyone has heard that there are new regulations and systems starting in September, many good masseurs are preparing to leave Texas to work or take vacations in other states.
I hate to say it , but this is why I’m not doing reviews on good experiences anymore, just on bad, and haven’t had a bad one in a while. Several off the radar places keeping me very “relaxed” nowadays.
What’s happening in September?
I hate to say it , but this is why I’m not doing reviews on good experiences anymore, just on bad, and haven’t had a bad one in a while. Several off the radar places keeping me very “relaxed” nowadays. Originally Posted by Bigaustex
Yup places that haven't been (nor should they be) reviewed anywhere.

Online has become the honeyest of honey pots.

What’s happening in September?
Law changes to make solicitation a felony.

So, never solicit. Everything has to be understood, or walk away.
Law changes to make solicitation a felony.

So, never solicit. Everything has to be understood, or walk away. Originally Posted by oldphone14
So that begs the question - if you leave a tip out on the table and never mention/request any activity. Does that mean you did not solicit and could not be subjected to the new law?
So that begs the question - if you leave a tip out on the table and never mention/request any activity. Does that mean you did not solicit and could not be subjected to the new law? Originally Posted by AustinGiant
The prosecutor has to prove intent to commit a crime.

They have to prove intent.

Sex is not proof of criminal intent, sex is not illegal.

Giving her a tip is not proof of intent. Tipping is not illegal.

Key is to say nothing, and either she gets why you are there (you know her) if she starts wanting to discuss...you better make sure you ABSOLUTELY trust her and the establishment.

Even long time AMPS may be coerced into participating in stings. So, say nothing, don't negotiate, put the money on the table. Or, maybe even the new system will be no money on the table and you tip at the end (which takes more trust by the provider, obviously). Also you could get black-balled easier if you fuck it up.

What may come to an end is going from AMP to AMP new one every time....you may just have to develop a trust with a few girls and stick with it.