ListCrawler

Since NR made its changes I've found this site to be a little helpful in weeding out the scammers and cash and dash thieves. A lot of the ads are the same as BP but at least on here you can read a review (if ones been posted) of the provider. I'm kind of skeptical of some of the positive reviews as I'm sure some of the scammers just post them themselves or their pimp/boyfriend since there's no registration or history of who posts the review.
I know it's nowhere as good as eccie or ter but at least it's getting the word out on these thieves out there preying on the unsuspecting hobbyist.
I prefer to do my hobbying off p411 as I've found this to be about as safe a site as one can be in these days and times.
I wish Indy had more participation on eccie and I'm just as guilty as everyone else is as far as not posting here. Maybe 2016 will see Indy getting more participation in helping keep the providers and hobbyist alike more safe.

Peace out from the redwood
Since NR made its changes I've found this site to be a little helpful in weeding out the scammers and cash and dash thieves. A lot of the ads are the same as BP but at least on here you can read a review (if ones been posted) of the provider. I'm kind of skeptical of some of the positive reviews as I'm sure some of the scammers just post them themselves or their pimp/boyfriend since there's no registration or history of who posts the review.
I know it's nowhere as good as eccie or ter but at least it's getting the word out on these thieves out there preying on the unsuspecting hobbyist.
I prefer to do my hobbying off p411 as I've found this to be about as safe a site as one can be in these days and times.
I wish Indy had more participation on eccie and I'm just as guilty as everyone else is as far as not posting here. Maybe 2016 will see Indy getting more participation in helping keep the providers and hobbyist alike more safe.

Peace out from the redwood Originally Posted by redwoodindy
I, too, would like to see more participation from this area. Texas is a fine place and all, but it's time to move the center of gravity a little more northward.