Awkward Moment Today

So today I am at the sports show in Lincoln with my son. We are over looking at all the rv's i cannot afford. I run into a guy I work with now and then say hi. Introduce my son as the one I am here with. He goes "oh I am here with my wife. She in this rv here". Out walks his wife and instantly I recognize her. How could I not recognize that redhead with the great tits. We used to bump each other probably 20 years ago or so.
There is this awkward moment between her and I for a split second as we both recognize each other. Not sure if hubby caught on.
He introduces her and I introduce my son and we split.
But it was one long split second of OMG.
Man it did bring a smile to my face and a little bit of she really ended up with this guy?
Got one?
Good one Blue... that would for sure be an "oh shit!" moment... Lol...

When I was dating a lot between marriages I was seeing a hot blonde in the big O for a while. Fun girl! We ended on good terms but as strange as it is, she's now had TWO husbands in the same line of work I am in... She didn't know I had once met up with the first one but I did of course and yeah, it was strange but I never let on... A little weirder because she had invited me over to see her once after we split but before they got REAL serious... (We fit well in bed together!) Fast forward a few years and I see her driving down the street one day, we stop, hug and kiss and I try my damndest to hook up over the next few days.. No go...
Fast forward again another 5-6 years and I ran into her last summer... I see this hot blonde walking out of a small store and I'm sure it's her but now she has new titties! I holler across the parking lot and again we kiss, hug and catch up... I can see she has the new MM's and she knows I know and comments on them.. I automatically reach up to tweek her nipple... She allows it of course and is grinning the whole time telling me how she's now married again and blah, blah, blah... I tell her if she needs to have some fun, give me a shout!!
She's also telling me about her mans shop I should visit to check it out, etc and I'm thinking, hmmm... Why do I want to meet your new man? Lol.. So she texts me the next day saying I need meet him, etc... She says he knows all about you and you guys would hit it off... I say you sure he doesn't want to kick my ass?? Lol. But I was wondering!! I figured I have to meet this guy now.. So I did.. we laid our dicks out on the desk to see who measured up etc.. (Not really!! but it felt like it!!) I let him think he won... Lol... but I haven't seen either of them since!! Lol...