WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

It has been announced locally in the Houston media as having been approved a couple of weeks ago, so it's not a response to the events that just happened within the past few days.

Having fits with copying a link. Chronicle and Channel 2 TV.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/w...exas-am-on-911

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...t-11806903.php
Will you be there for the big duke-a-Roo?

Oddly, they didn't announce it until after the events in Charlottesville.

Says so in the story lead, dipshit.

Also, I searched for "Channel 2 TV". Apparently there are several. Was this the one you were quoting?

HAHABAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHaaaaa!
WLM Ralley??

That's just fukin' stupid on so many levels.

That sort of shit is reserved for net-do-wells, malcontents, and those that need to get a life.
Don't expect AssUp to show ... unless it's the clean up crew.
Don't expect AssUp to show ... unless it's the clean up crew. Originally Posted by LexusLover
assup will prolly have his mobile, flat-bed-trailer mounted gloryhole rig set up to offer " sympathy and mouth-hug therapy " to the lying liberal counter protesters !
Unfortunately, over the years A&M has been pussified and demilitarized to host such events, but for the attendees it's probably a fortunate metamorphosis.

What may be a surprise is the difference in LE response, if they use Virginia and Charlottesville as a "model" for how things will go.
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2017, 06:09 AM
Another trump nazi festival. Sounds like fun. Maybe this time they will have floats they can run into people.
Another trump nazi festival. Sounds like fun. Maybe this time they will have floats they can run into people. Originally Posted by Trey
Then you're attending. That's fantastic. Please report back.
What's the weather like, LLephantMan? Oh, that's right! There IS no weather.

When was the last time you attended anything?
Another trump nazi festival. Sounds like fun. Maybe this time they will have floats they can run into people. Originally Posted by Trey
No they'll use tanks. You can get more roaches that way, lol.

Jim
No they'll use tanks. You can get more roaches that way, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Unfortunately, over the years A&M has been pussified and demilitarized to host such events, but for the attendees it's probably a fortunate metamorphosis.

What may be a surprise is the difference in LE response, if they use Virginia and Charlottesville as a "model" for how things will go. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A&M is a public university, this means that anyone can demonstrate there.
A&M is a public university, this means that anyone can demonstrate there. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry! That's why the group had to apply and get permission.

I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time.

The campus police can stop you and ask for an student ID and inquire as to where you are going and for what purpose. And they can ask you to leave if they get the "wrong answers"!

That doesn't sound like a 'public" place .... to me.

I just looked, also. If you look at the TAMU Police website you will see a reference to "trespass" citations and warnings. Again, that doesn't sound like a "public" place in the sense you can go and do what you want.
Sounds like a sanctuary campus.

Hahahahahahahaha!
A&M is a pubic university, this means that anyone can show taint there. Originally Posted by pyramider
ftfy

maybe you should apply for grad school? liberal studies perhaps ??

bahhaaaaaaa