WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

• WTF
  • 08-21-2017, 05:18 PM
You said the same thing to me, internet tough guy. I fully expected to find a big pile of shit on my car the next morning. Maybe Shit Eater came along and ate it. DOOHNOOH?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You and LL are cut from the same cloth.

....except LL does not obsess over people shitting on cars.

You have a serious issue to deal with.

You and LL are cut from the same cloth.

....except LL does not obsess over people shitting on cars.

You have a serious issue to deal with. Originally Posted by WTF

eehhhbuhhrrr is the one playing with your monkey balls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzoddk7dnY
Did WTF make a substantive contribution?

Or was it just more mealy mouthed bullshit?

House building is not one of those "campus activities" so as to expose one to the subtleties of ingress and egress on college campuses.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059691266

SCOTUS and The Travel Ban .... Post 96

How many times do I have to catch you LYING?

You talk so much bullshit you can't even recall what you said. That's proof #1 of a pathological liar .... they can't help themselves .... just like you can't. Go get an education. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for citing that thread and my post. HERE is exactly what I said in that post:

"I go at most 5 mph over the speed limit. I am breaking the law."

I did go on to say that the police do NOT strictly enforce the speeding laws in this state, or any other state I've been in for that matter. If the police do not enforce the law, why have a law?

Have you given up on your claims that:

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time.

The campus police can stop you and ask for an student ID and inquire as to where you are going and for what purpose. And they can ask you to leave if they get the "wrong answers"!

That doesn't sound like a 'public" place .... to me."
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 01:17 PM
When LexusLover gets caught lying about something....he will never admit he was wrong.

I've caught him in more lies than Carter has liver pills and he has never admitted to a mistake as long as I've seen him post.

He is used to bullying poor backpage ladies just trying to get by....that is when he really tries and show that so called superior intellect
[B]Thanks for citing that thread and my post. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If you couldn't make up shit you'd have nothing to say!

I quoted EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID .... YOU HAD TO COVER IT UP!!!

SpeedRacerXXX.

I go at most 5 mph over the speed limit I am breaking the law. IF you want to gig me for driving 5 MPH over the speed limit while only on specific highways go ahead. If the police accept me doing it then I don't consider it breaking the law.
So which is it? Were you breaking the law when speeding over the limit or were you NOT breaking the law when speeding over the limit?

So, if you drive across property and no one stops you it's "public property" according to your fucked up attitude!!!

This is REALLY LIBERAL FUCKED UP:

"If the police accept me doing it then I don't consider it breaking the law."

Here's another opportunity to lie:
How many times have police TOLD you it was ok to drive 5 mph over the speed limit?

WTF will even agree with you on that one!!!!

Particularly as it relates to illegal working on his job sites!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 01:40 PM
LL is trying to divert attention from his original lie
Blah, blah, blah.

It's "ok" to destroy statues as long as the police don't stop you! Right?
It's "ok" to rob a bank as long as the police don't stop you! Right?
It's "ok" to murder as long as the police don't stop you! Right?

Liberals' true color leaches out.

Ala John Kerry: Your typical bullshit response and WTF's!

I said it was against the law before I said it wasn't against the law!

Don't pay attention to the last thing I said ... just focus on what I said before it!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Blah, blah, blah.

It's "ok" to destroy statues as long as the police don't stop you! Right?
It's "ok" to rob a bank as long as the police don't stop you! Right?
It's "ok" to murder as long as the police don't stop you! Right?

Liberals' true color leaches out.

Ala John Kerry: Your typical bullshit response and WTF's! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL there is not one person in this forum or on any campus who believes you need a permit to drive/ walk on a campus.

I ride and walk around Rice U all the ducking time, never have i been stopped and asked about a permit.

Anybody can walk around a campus, different story about robbing a bank
LLephantMan, I was trying to force my way onto UT campus just this morning.

I was driving 17 miles per hour.

To my utter shock... nobody gave a shit. Not even in the guardhouse protecting my ingress.

You probably need to never say anything about how things are in the ATX.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.
we have gates up here
we have gates up here Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Gates and/or guard shacks indicate restricted access.

Of course, one needs "experience" to get that "indication"!

The other "question" has to do with the nature of campuses as being "public places" where people can go and remain as they wish without being challenged and/or otherwise regulated in where they may go and how long they may remain. Some people haven't learned the distinction between places where the public may go and "public places" as that phrase is customarily used in "property law"!

Or they simply want to argue like going over 5 mph the speed limit is not "against the law," because the policeman doesn't stop the speeder. Like it's ok to take something from the store without paying for it if a clerk doesn't stop the thief.
<BUMP>
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2017, 12:52 PM
Again, that doesn't sound like a "public" place in the sense you can go and do what you want. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You can not go to any public place and do whatever you want , good Lord.

What you can do is drive or walk around damn near any campus in this state.

I just biked through St Thomas.

Just admit you lied.

WTF should be wary ....