WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

• WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 09:28 AM
permitted yet LexyLiar?
Tres Amigas just can't get enough humiliation.
I was arguing exactly ONE point you made -- whether or not driving on the campuses of colleges, and UT-Austin in particular, is restricted. Everything else that you just presented is irrelevant to that point. The point YOU incorrectly made early on is that college campuses are NOT public in part because you need a permit to drive on the campuses. TOTALLY WRONG!!!

I set foot on UT-Austin probably in the late 80s and have been on the campus grounds many, many, many times since then. That does not matter. The fact that matters is that there are no rules prohibiting driving on the UT-Austin campus and I have never been on ANY college campus that does not allow driving on campus, except for the USMA at West Point. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That certainly didn't take long!
That certainly didn't take long! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Take too long for what? I later amended my statement to say that there are 8 hours during the school week when campus traffic is limited on the UT-Austin campus due to congestion. So out of 168 hours in the week, traffic is limited on campus for 40 hours. Your statement that a person can't drive on a college campus without a permit is WRONG. You CAN drive on the UT-Austin campus without a permit. My original statement, which I later corrected, was not totally accurate. It does not change the fact that YOUR statement was WRONG.
^^^^ The SPAM Queen^^^^

I'm beginning to believe Speedo is still brushing up for his GED.
And you’re getting your head shines for your DOTY acceptance speech.

Meanwhile, you got your wingman back from prison.

You obviously want to see what’ll happen.