How to get pumped up for the game.

Good one!
Serial cheaters; they should get an NFL ban.
The most talked about sports book in years. This is the first book dedicated to investigating the notorious cheating system used by the NFL's New England Patriots. Includes original statistical analysis of near impossible performance levels by the New England Patriots.
The book the NFL doesn't want you to read. An Amazon Book of The Year pick.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NE Patriots have electronic eaves dropping on opponents locker room! How else can you explain the statistical improbability of 44 consecutive at home wins (72 wins when leading at half time); that is 9 seasons of straight no losses! A statistic that defies logic in a league that has Team parity.

Cheating on a massive scale.
I dont get it
wouldnt deflated balls help both teams?

how did one team have an advangage is 11/12 balls were deflated?
I dont get it
wouldnt deflated balls help both teams?

how did one team have an advantage is 11/12 balls were deflated? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
no
NFL rules require each team to provide 12 in-game footballs that the officiating crew inspects two hours before kickoff. Each team provides its own footballs when its offense is on the field. League rules require that footballs be inflated to between 12.5-13.5 pounds per square inch (PSI) at all times.
No balls hankering knows all about getting "pumped" for the game.
How else can you explain the statistical improbability of 44 consecutive at home wins (72 wins when leading at half time); that is 9 seasons of straight no losses! A statistic that defies logic in a league that has Team parity. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Having Tom Brady helps.
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2015, 09:03 AM
Having Tom Brady helps. Originally Posted by JCM800
I'm a life-long Jets fan (yes, that does indicate severe masochistic tendencies) so the Patriots are the Enemy. But it's hard not to have a lot of begrudging respect for the. Brady starts every game giving the Pats a significant edge. And Belichek is just more creative and smarter than the rest. As far as coming up with things that give them an edge on the field he is the Dean Smith of the NFL. It doesn't matter whether he did or didn't do something, the other teams just wish they had thought of it. And even if it's within the rules other teams will gripe (Balt). I sincerely believe if the Texans or Cowturds did exactly the same things this board would be full of chest pumping supporters bragging about how Texan football teams are so much smarter. It sure sounds like some sour grapes.

I don't like the Pats at all, but I have to give them props for both thinking and cheating better than anyone else. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.
One thing for damn sure, there's no way in hell that this story deserves the media coverage it is getting.
One thing for damn sure, there's no way in hell that this story deserves the media coverage it is getting. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Certainly not, but that video is fuckin' hilarious!
One thing for damn sure, there's no way in hell that this story deserves the media coverage it is getting. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Agreed.
I'm a life-long Jets fan (yes, that does indicate severe masochistic tendencies) so the Patriots are the Enemy. But it's hard not to have a lot of begrudging respect for the. Brady starts every game giving the Pats a significant edge. And Belichek is just more creative and smarter than the rest. As far as coming up with things that give them an edge on the field he is the Dean Smith of the NFL. It doesn't matter whether he did or didn't do something, the other teams just wish they had thought of it. And even if it's within the rules other teams will gripe (Balt). I sincerely believe if the Texans or Cowturds did exactly the same things this board would be full of chest pumping supporters bragging about how Texan football teams are so much smarter. It sure sounds like some sour grapes.

I don't like the Pats at all, but I have to give them props for both thinking and cheating better than anyone else. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. Originally Posted by Old-T
Exactly ...the Brady and Belichick combo has a lot to do with the Pats success. If you apply all of the past cheating tactics used by the Pats to this years Jets ..what would the end result be? ...a 5th win maybe?

Serial cheaters; they should get an NFL ban.
The most talked about sports book in years. This is the first book dedicated to investigating the notorious cheating system used by the NFL's New England Patriots. Includes original statistical analysis of near impossible performance levels by the New England Patriots.
The book the NFL doesn't want you to read. An Amazon Book of The Year pick.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NE Patriots have electronic eaves dropping on opponents locker room! How else can you explain the statistical improbability of 44 consecutive at home wins (72 wins when leading at half time); that is 9 seasons of straight no losses! A statistic that defies logic in a league that has Team parity.

Cheating on a massive scale. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How did you NOT blame POTUS for this, JDIdiot? It's some pretty serious shit.
Agreed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+2

This story might be a tad more relevant if the Colts would have put up a little more than token resistance.

Simple fact is, people hate Tom Brady because he is so damned good.