Barry in Lawrence, Kansas

Barry Obama came to the Republic of Lawrence, Kansas today. It is the left wing bastion in Kansas. Today's speech and the State of the Union speech included all kinds of free things for folks. Tons of cheering and applause! The "lions share" of the audience were students going to school on their folks dime. Still have not paid for anything themselves. The Head Clown and Congressional Clowns in Congress need to stop creating goofy ass laws we don't need and balance the checkbook! The US government is the only business I know that can print money when they need it. In the mean time, the few thousand I have saved are worth less every day. I'm glad I will be dead and gone so I don't have to watch when my children deal with the ramifications! As my daughters say . . . . . . "Just sayin."
Keep him away from Salina!
Barry Obama came to the Republic of Lawrence, Kansas today. It is the left wing bastion in Kansas. Today's speech and the State of the Union speech included all kinds of free things for folks. Tons of cheering and applause! The "lions share" of the audience were students going to school on their folks dime. Still have not paid for anything themselves. The Head Clown and Congressional Clowns in Congress need to stop creating goofy ass laws we don't need and balance the checkbook! The US government is the only business I know that can print money when they need it. In the mean time, the few thousand I have saved are worth less every day. I'm glad I will be dead and gone so I don't have to watch when my children deal with the ramifications! As my daughters say . . . . . . "Just sayin." Originally Posted by Sporty1200
How long did you have to stand in line to see him?
Was the Bomber there for golf ? He swears he is now thru with campaigning. Not bad, 2 years after last election he stops stumping ! Perhaps it is just another lie.
Brilliant!
No wonder I couldn't sleep, I forgot all about the Mad Boy-King's visit but I did feel the disturbance in the force.
No wonder I couldn't sleep, I forgot all about the Mad Boy-King's visit but I did feel the disturbance in the force. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Five'll get you 10 he pooped the bed!
The US government is the only business I know that can print money when they need it. In the mean time, the few thousand I have saved are worth less every day. Originally Posted by Sporty1200
Bush43 printed up 2 trillion to search in Iraq for corroded weapons from the 1980's that no longer work. That is perfectly okay with the Bush worshipers on ECCIE.
Brilliant! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is isn't it !
I wouldn't have stood in line to pee on him.
How long did you have to stand in line to see him? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wouldn't have stood in line to pee on him. Originally Posted by Sporty1200
Sounds like voter remorse to me ...LOL
I would have gladly paid admission and waited in line to hose down Hussein Obama !
I would have gladly paid admission and waited in line to hose down Hussein Obama ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Sounds like a good idea for a fund raiser to pay off the U.S. debt.
Eva would eat a mile of his shit just to see where it came from
I would eat a mile of his shit just to see where it came from Originally Posted by gary5912
Nuff said moron.