The new racist republican governor takes over Maryland

I can't wait for the democrats to attack.

Looks like you beat them to it admiral....another race-baiting post.
It might be a worthwhile project to research JDIdiot's long and storied history of race baiting.

I truly believe he's a tortured soul blinded by racism. I don't give a rats ass what caused it, because nobody grows up that way. Not even banjo playing inbred hillbillies.

We could call it the Idiot Project.
I guess neither of you morons paid attention to the campaign in Maryland. Man! You democrats are a foul bunch.
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1056298687]It might be a worthwhile project to research JDIdiot's long and storied history of race baiting.

I truly believe he's a tortured soul blinded by racism. I don't give a rats ass what caused it, because nobody grows up that way. Not even banjo playing inbred hillbillies.

Sociopath :
People with antisocial personality disorder perceive the world differently than most people do and may not have the range of feelings that others have. Because they cannot relate to others, they have no trouble lying or violating the rights of other people in order to achieve their goals. Some of these people are very charming and adept at manipulating others, while others may use violence or intimidation to get what they want.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_5067762_definition-sociopath.html