P411 or Date Check

good idea kay2day
I am seeing that p411 is more bullet proof and not some computer generated site, it has actual ppl running the show.
Thats why I feel so safe on Eccie with moderators and you can question a review if its legit.
P411 put a new client of mine through the ringer to screen him as he'd never seen a provider before me, and I LIKE that. He wasn't very comfortable about it at first, but now he says it was worth it to see me. Might be full of blarney about that part, but I was impressed about his experience with their thoroughness. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
They did the same to me, wanted to see a lady that only sets up through P411, So I joined.
They made me jump through some hoops.
She made me jump through some hoops.
Got the date all set up....
And then my job required me to be out of town that week..
NO site is bullet proof. Thinking that way, can cause you to let your guard down.
Both P411 & Date-Check are good sites. Date -Check allows the ladies to give a more detailed type of vouch on the gent (so other ladies can see when the men contact them.) unlike P411. I like seeing positive *YES, I highly recommend* on a gents date-check profile as it allows me to make a more decisive decision in meeting him, even though I STILL contact the ref. for feedback.
And I like seeing vouches of, No, I don't recommend or Ymmv on a gents profile.
Again, it allows me to make a decision as to whether or not I wish to meet him.

Unlike P411 vouches. You don't know if the references really enjoyed the guy or would highly recommend etc. Until you contact the ref. (IF they respond) which I've been blessed to of received some wonderful feedback.

So both sites have their differences. But neither site is bullet proof.
Still contact the vouches, no matter what. You will be glad you did.

good idea kay2day
I am seeing that p411 is more bullet proof and not some computer generated site, it has actual ppl running the show.
Thats why I feel so safe on Eccie with moderators and you can question a review if its legit. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Wicked, you made a great point.
love the thoughts and idea here,you can never learn tooo much.
NO site is bullet proof. Thinking that way, can cause you to let your guard down.
Both P411 & Date-Check are good sites. Date -Check allows the ladies to give a more detailed type of vouch on the gent (so other ladies can see when the men contact them.) unlike P411. I like seeing positive *YES, I highly recommend* on a gents date-check profile as it allows me to make a more decisive decision in meeting him, even though I STILL contact the ref. for feedback.
And I like seeing vouches of, No, I don't recommend or Ymmv on a gents profile.
Again, it allows me to make a decision as to whether or not I wish to meet him.

Unlike P411 vouches. You don't know if the references really enjoyed the guy or would highly recommend etc. Until you contact the ref. (IF they respond) which I've been blessed to of received some wonderful feedback.

So both sites have their differences. But neither site is bullet proof.
Still contact the vouches, no matter what. You will be glad you did. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I agree, as a client I like providers to be able to say something about how great a guy I am, good looking etc. I am hoping to convince Gina that it would benefit her to add something like that to P411. I know one top provider that quit P411 because it only allow yeh or neh. Having said all that, I think P411 is safer, especially for providers, because you can't just "buy" a membership.

By the way, I use both but most of the girls I've seen from date check are on P411 - all except one
Not to interrupt the girl talk, but any man complaining to you that P411 is hard to get on is just not wanting to expend any effort and if they don't want to make a tiny bit of effort for your safety then why bother? Being encouraged by a provider to get on P411 helped me so much - increasing both safety and quality of experience. You're doing them a favor by asking for P411, its like immunizations, we all get a certain level of pack immunity thanks to using these systems. I've gotten to the point where I don't feel comfortable unless the provider is on P411. I have no info on date check, but thought I'd throw in my two cents.

P411 from the hobbyists side isn't that hard, either let P411 make some calls on you and check you out or get two provider references. Those hobbyists complaining its chicken and egg will find that there are many providers in their community willing to work with them to get a start and have other ways of screening.
P411 is great love the layout and its simple as ever to use!Love the points system.Dc is just plain nothing to it just plain!Kinda impersonal.
I like p411 because it is easier to use, however I got a few more people who sent me prescreening request and never met. Its not considered Nc/NS because we didnt schedule though. I've only got ONE message from DC, but he proved to be a good client and screening was a breeze.

I was actually turned down by both sites at one point in time because I didnt have enough references to meet their standards. Now Im a member of both and I would have to say Im happier with p411 because of the point system, the ease of use, the prompt customer service and their better rep.
Date-Check is more east, p411 more west.

Can't do eastern US without Date Check. Shoot, cant do eastern TN without DC.

I have never had a problem with Date Check (except for the VOiD emails are you ladies getting these?). I like the tiered okays and the fan club option of DC. DC fan club and my members only are the only people who get unsolicited contact from me - and that contact is always a special for them.

DC doesnt nickel and dime me to post touring ads. Hell, even EROS works with me on my touring advertising. P411 doesnt do that anymore. <hint Gina>
what is void emails Babee?
Krystall, what is point system?
Some of you more seasoned ladies or computer savvy experienced has got me wondering and I love anything thats more helpful. This is awesome.
I haven't received any Void emails. I use both but find I get more inquiries from p411 than DC these days.
I have heard this many times but it's got me wondering, use P411 to verify someone but is Date Check just as good?
Is there some other ways that are more effective? Pros and cons ladies & men. Originally Posted by Anita Lay

I use them both and they both work great for traveling ladies.
P411 is great! Got a lifetime membership a few months ago after using it for two years. Gina is great, and I love the layout!

I actually emailed support asking them about a new feature for the "Favorites" section, and lo and behold, it was implemented a few days later! Wish more providers used it! I won't see a provider that doesn't.
For those thats not on P411 and don't understand what you mean by -wished more providers used it, explain what exactly do you mean? thanks
Nice photos Anita....what is hometown?