name change??

getting pretty bored with "amaya"...
thinking i want to change it up a bit...
"nina monroe" cums to mind
i love short names, like nina,"mya" mia...
went with amaya bc on the "old site", it wa easier to search with a name of 5 or more letters

what do you think?
I would say not to use "monroe"...as there are at least 2 using that in Austin, and a search on it turns up a bunch of unrelated threads due to the common mention of Marilyn Monroe.

I am glad that we can search on shorter names here, however, who knows if this site starts getting bogged down and the powers-that-be might decide to up the letter-limit just as that former site did.

I kinda liked the name "amaya" as it was unique and sounds exotic. But you should certainly pick a name that you don't mind hearing over and over.
AGAIN!?!

A woman of many suits
lol i never changed my name before @precious....amaya/'maya

nina milan then?
No, you haven't. Remember your handle being the same. But I remember you putting your Amaya/Maya on the board. I have never seen you but I assume that is how you introduce yourself to us Hobby people.

im thinking maybe nina milan ....well update things later w aka until amayas officially gone
woohooo!!! im excited
I like Amaya, but Nina is nice too. Is the msprittikitti part gonna change? I hope the kitti is still pritti.
Sometimes it is necessary and wise to make adjustments to your business modalities and I wish you well with whatever you may desire ... The medallion you choose for your name plate is very very important and something that will catch the reader's eye; make them want to read about you; and more importantly ===> REMEMBER that name.....
just FYI - there is another lady with a handle very similar to what you are thinking about:

http://www.ninamoretti.com/

Good luck...
oh man! she's hot! just like amaya!
I too always liked Amaya. How about Nia if you are going to change?
I don't see all of the ladies I'd like to because or funds or time.
I remember a couple of ladies I wanted to contact but they changed their names and I lost track of them. I finally met one of them at a social event and made contact.

Reviews get lost with a new handle and those of us who don't 'live' on the forum have a harder time.

Unless it is security driven,,,,, I'd think hard before changing it.
How about "Spectacular Goddess" ??
Amaya is hot I would keep it as is..smiles