just to inform

I am giving everyone a heads up that all good things must come to an end.

I will be retiring here soon and wanted to share my thoughts with you all.( with out trying to cry)

I will miss each and everyone of you. I have had over al the best time of the two years I have been doing this hobby. I have met awesome people. I have gained so many personal friendships along the way and that will continue.
I have learned so much from this hobby and learned so much about myself in the process. I have learned the most important thing of all... I am a woman and I am sexy as hell. Does not matter how big, or small, or what talents I may or may not have, being sexy feels awesome and it shows.
I want to thank those that have seen me and have shown me how sexy I am ...lol and I thank those that have allowed me the pleasure of meeting them and having fun.
I am going to a new chapter in my life and I am hoping that you will understand. I will be around to see people throughout the rest of this month.
so if yo have not seen me yet and have been wanting to.. now is the chance. And if by chance..lol ... you want to see me one last time... lets get it on and get freaky...lol I am game.
Just know that I will always have you in my heart and cherish the times that i have spent talking and seeing each of you and I am one sad mslove...

thank you all again and look for my ads in the near future for my specials i will be running in the next 2 weeks. If you cant wait til then.. email me...

love ya all and licks and kisses
The Best be with u "mslovebjs68" take care yourself hugs winks kisses..
didnt get to be with ya.. but at least on the board i am under ya...lol weeeee and yeehaw
aww WEE! hehe
Best wishes to a lovely lady!!..

and so pleased to be back under Sonya again!!
Best of wishes with you and GOOD LUCK!!

Sincerely,
Velvet
best wishes babe!!!have fun wherever ya go!!!
I am giving everyone a heads up that all good things must come to an end.

I have learned so much from this hobby and learned so much about myself in the process. I have learned the most important thing of all... I am a woman and I am sexy as hell. Does not matter how big, or small, or what talents I may or may not have, being sexy feels awesome and it shows. Originally Posted by mslovebjs68

OMG! I just saw this post so please forgive my rather late reply and goodbye......

Msloves....

Thanks for the vouches, laughs, conversations and more. You are an incredible asset to this community in more ways than one. I wish you all the best in the future and may it be a blessed and happy one. I will miss you dearly.

I totally agree with the quote above and I am SOOOOOO HAPPY that you believe in yourself and you are so confident. I find too many women are so the opposite- and it is a shame that they would let "society" bear such stupid and shallow opinions and misconceptions upon their self esteems. .

YOU ARE a beautiful woman- you can bet on it gf - inside and out and I hope you will always remember that. Thanks for all the good times and keep in touch!

:t hrob::thr ob::throb :: throb::th rob::thro b: :t hrob::thr ob::throb :: throb::th rob::thro b: :t hrob::thr ob::throb :: throb::th rob::thro b:

Much Sincere Love and Respect,

Kelli Ann Preston
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo