A question for the providers

Ladys what is your thoughts on the younger hobbiest? Im a bit on the younger side, but old enough to drink at a bar, own my own place and vehicle, with a nice long career. My thing is that im alittle on the intimadated side of contacting some you for the fear of you saying your way too young to be here. What do you think is to young?
Too young is not being able to buy beer and go to the grown up bar. Under 21.

Why are you intimated, jump right in, nothing but fun can be had, choose wisely, do your research and be safe...

Lisa
I dont think many of the providers look at you differently because of there age they are more concerned with making sure your legitimate!! I hope that your having fun here and good luck with things
I say the same thing about the providers
deja vu...............same response to 2 questions...............
i say just go for it!!! =) good luck
I agree, sometimes when a client shows up and he is more closer to my age that what I am used to I become a little nervous about his "motives". But I have never turned a man away due to age whether it be older or younger.

But I don't think that it should stop you. I have a good time with all age groups for very different reasons. All I can say is thank god for my job cause i get the best of ALL worlds.

Jump right in and get wet honey... pun intended
as long as one is legal and fun... lol
Gosh, I can also use the same answer to this question that I used in the thread, "The Age Difference:"

"I understand the reasoning why ladies prefer the older gentlemen, but I've never had any preconceived notions on age and in my private life have always dated lovely fellows much younger and much older. My clients at present range from 22 to 82. Physical prowess and appearance have little to do with a fulfilling sex life, but attitude and enthusiasm are critical. Inexperience and lack of practice are conditions totally curable with a wee bit of effort.

I.e., if you want me as much as I want you, we are going to have a funtastic time!"
Clone.....the best thing to do is ringy dingy a provider and get your feet wet...LOL
Clone.....the best thing to do is ringy dingy a provider and get your feet wet...LOL Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
dude ive been trying but it seems like everyones always busy.
dude ive been trying but it seems like everyones always busy. Originally Posted by clone
Just keep at it. I know some providers won't even consider seeing some men under certain ages, but there are many out there that will happily take you on, as long as you are a consenting adult, and pass their screening.
Well said SWWAUSTIN! Clone I think the main part is passing the screening and if your a newbie with no references then you need to find providers that see newbies!
GOOD LUCK
Well said SWWAUSTIN! Clone I think the main part is passing the screening and if your a newbie with no references then you need to find providers that see newbies!
GOOD LUCK Originally Posted by sarasmelik
will do, and hopefully by the time you come back at the end of April, ill have my two to visit with you.
And she will be worth it....