***Hotel U purchase or Incall?***

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading and thinking...(sometimes to much) ...but I noticed there a lot of guys who are paying for motel rooms and was wondering is that the new trend to stay discreet? I've been thinking about requesting the gentlemen to pay for the room now because I have moved to a place that I want to feel more like a home than an incall (memories when I go to bed...aheheh)

What do you prefer?

Sincerely,
Velvet
i prefer to get the hotel room....as i travel to san antonio and do more than just hobby when i am there.
I prefer an incall. Getting a room for an hour seems like a waste*, unless of course it was for an over night date or something.

*not to say that some of you ladies aren't worth the "waste", but still give me the option of a 200 hr incall, and a 200 hr + 100 room, and it's a no brainer.
I too prefer an incall. The one time I got the room, the assholes sent a "thank you card" to my home. I had to give 'em my addy since I used a credit card, and I am had not considered going to a "cash only" place, so I will not do outcall.
I have a private in call location locally and on occassion I get a very nice room to use for a different place to mix things up!!!
Either or it doesn't matter to me but a few Providers let me go to their House for a Session but wouldn't let me leave for a few days after!
I definately prefer an upscale hotel room.

1) A hotel room adds to the feeling of having a "secret, forbidden rendezvous".
2) There are a suprising number of scary, messy, and yappy-dog-infested incalls.
3) I prefer longer dates (or perhaps several dates over the course of a couple days), where adding the cost of a nice room becomes less significant.
4) The possibility of a roommate hanging out in another room is a bit awkward to me.
5) I feel that a hotel is safer than a location that might have drawn attention with use over time.
Incall, logistically it is easier (time is a premium for me, the extra work of getting a room prior is not worth it). And I don't have to worry about the outside chance of question being asked about the CC statement.
Also, I don't do at home outcall for the same reason Velvet, so I do understand.
Great thread Velvet! Gives good insight! Thanks for the open!

Kelli Ann Preston
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I definately prefer an upscale hotel room.

1) A hotel room adds to the feeling of having a "secret, forbidden rendezvous".
2) There are a suprising number of scary, messy, and yappy-dog-infested incalls.
3) I prefer longer dates (or perhaps several dates over the course of a couple days), where adding the cost of a nice room becomes less significant.
4) The possibility of a roommate hanging out in another room is a bit awkward to me.
5) I feel that a hotel is safer than a location that might have drawn attention. Originally Posted by littlejoe
Hi,

Thanks and keep the the responses cumiming, please! This is a topic that has been on my mind for awhile and I'm not sure what to do! Well, as you can see I'm back and talking, again....hahaheheh since I'm feeling a little more relaxed now with this site and my new surroundings you will be seeing me posting, again.!

I use to be in a place that had a lot of people coming and going so they wouldn't notice (at least in my mind aheheh) how many visitors I had but I always felt uneasey because some would use their charm to set an appt and get my address and then cancel, which I don't want to happen this time around.

Yeah, I know a lot of providers don't give out the room number until the last minute but once they have the address the damage is done.

I, too, enjoy the excitement of a different place to arouse the senses besides the memories when you pass the place! aheheheh That is a turn on to me!

Crispy1969 Either or it doesn't matter to me but a few Providers let me go to their House for a Session but wouldn't let me leave for a few days after!
aheheheh Mr stud muffin..aheheh you're post are to cute...aheheheeh

oldtiger Also, I don't do at home outcall for the same reason Velvet, so I do understand.
That is good know, Cool, at first I didn't think much about it living where I was (part of the fast life) but now I feel I need a little more privacy, I guess that is what you would call it. I do enjoy letting you guys see how I live to make you feel more comfortable but reliving the day or night sometimes prevents me from sleeping, well, and I'm getting Old and need my beauty rest...aheheheeheh...

BritishBabe.....use for a different place to mix things up!!!
I think that is what I missing.....the same bed, the same couch, the same table...aheheheheh...gets boring after awhile...aheheh

KlassyKelliAnn...Great thread Velvet! Gives good insight! Thanks for the open!
Thanks ....I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my life...I never expected I would enjoy the guys and community this much or this long...I had only planned to be in the biz (2007 aheheh) for a little while until I found another job but I been having so much fun....I really don't see that happening any time soon! I have learned so much about marketing and advertising (doing websites, banners..etc...,) I feel I'm still learning something and oh yeah, don't forget the great "O's" aheheheheh So I'm glad if my post can help others decide how to handle this location problem so everyone feels comfortable!

Galaxyife I too prefer an incall. The one time I got the room, the assholes sent a "thank you card" to my home. I had to give 'em my addy since I used a credit card, and I am had not considered going to a "cash only" place, so I will not do outcall
aheheheh I don't mean to laugh but I can picture the scene and expression I would have made if it had happened to me....aheheheh...

I have, also, read about the "tension" the guys feel when the lady ask for the room $ up front, too! The big trust factor between the two nervous parties, since we have so many that take advantage of a great situation but then again, I've read were the provider gets the room and the guy nc/ns and she out of her $. But for me I wouldn't get the room unless I had a few lined up, anyway and to pay for an monthly incall I couldn't be flexible with my rates or menu (if you know what I mean).

Besides, the "square" community is nervous when they see to many "guest" coming and going. If you read the reports, it usually someone close to you that will notifiy the authorities. It's such a rat race...ahehehehe to get an "O!" ahehehehe

Well, let's stay horny! It's the greatest RUSH in the world when you reach your peak!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Velvet
No Seriously they wouldn't let me leave until I finished their To Do List! Lol just trying to bring a little Comic Relief to the Board.
I, too, prefer an incall. Whenever I travel to San Antonio on business I'm not always alone. It's a bit awkward when your coworker is your hotel neighbor. It's a lot easier to answer "where did you go last night?" rather than "who was that you were with last night?"
Wetvelvet this is a good thread thanks for starting it! It has a lot of good information keep up the great work EVERYONE