Favorite Men's Cologne or Women's Purfume

I wanted to see what everyones favorite scent is. I like Chanel Allure for men and Dolce and Gabbana light blue for men.
i love heaven or noir by victoria secret
I like Lagerfeld for gentleman, myself I like the classics Chanel no.5 and Giorgio.
As someone who suffers from a bit of asthma, I don't like most scents. I once heard them called "stink pretty," and I have to agree. A clean body is the best scent. Perfumes and colognes were created to cover up the smell of unclean bodies.

Recognizing that some people enjoy a scent, I recommend that men and women use them sparingly. Too many splash them on heavily - I used to walk a trail near where I lived, and I could tell that a neighbor has passed there, often 15 or 20 minutes earlier, because she used so much scent.

Bottom line, though, anything from petroleum distillates is not something I want to smell. Naturally produced perfumes, like Jean Patou's Joy, is something that I can handle - again, when used in moderation.

C_E - I suspect that's not the kind of answer you anticipated, but it's just how I am.

Ciao,

JaG

PS: And ladies, please, please, please, do not wear any scent during a hobby encounter.
Making a note........ no perfume for JaG. I don't usually wear perfume, a better description would be cologne, perfume is too strong, when I have a meeting with someone I know will have problems answering any questions about the scent. I don't wear lipstick for the same reason.
But I do enjoy wearing cologne and I really get turned on by a gentleman wearing a nice, light scent. Lagerfeld makes my panties fall off faster than tequila!
I like woman to use a light splash of what they like, and I wear Oak.
And what an Oak it is....... oh wait..... the topic was cologne!
I love love love Jennifer Anniston!

as for men...I love True Religion....... & Axe is pretty damn good!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/fe...7C-%7CCcQETXlX
....PS: And ladies, please, please, please, do not wear any scent during a hobby encounter. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Have to agree with JAG - if it's not light enough to wash completely off in the shower, then it's best not to wear it. The same holds true for massage oils - I've never asked for a massage, but had a provider want to give me one (it was nice) and whatever she used was so strong, it stuck with me for several days (even after multiple showers).
I use a light sesame seed oil for massage...leaves no scent

and for a session,I only wear a light chcocolate or coconut lotion
I use neutragena no scent for fbsm. As for men's cologne, I love anything Calvin Klein
Platinum by Channel is my all time favorite for men...... OMGOSH.. almost don't need the man.. JJ....
As for myself.. I wear very light scents..Privett Bloom by Hampton and Tropiques by Lancome.... and Allure
don't all you ladies wear Come and Get Me Big Boy. I seem to think it is a light scent but can be hard on the wallet. I think most guys are captivated by it everytime
I seem to recall a very captivating light scent earlier in the day... wink wink
I wear fierce from Abercrombie and sometimes hollister. On a woman I like te dolce light blue , and Ed hardy.