Is deleting posts, and closing threads, critical of the new moderator's alleging improper behavior the new modus operandi?

What happened to MsPrittiKitti's thread?

Is this the new guy flexing his blue muscle?

Or censorship?
The thread is open again, but the posts are still gone.
How do you know it was Bonn11 who closed said thread and deleted the posts?

It is unfair to sling mud at someone when you dont even know if that person did what you are accusing.
It's not only unfair but also childish. Furthermore, it makes no sense. Why would he do that to the one thread in question and not all the other threads that have thrust him suddenly into the spotlight? Why single out just one and why THAT one when I would personally classify some of the others as more damaging.
You need a new handle- inspector you are not. Ijs.
How do you know it was Bonn11 who closed said thread and deleted the posts?

Easy. Bonn11 posted in the thread. It was about him. Painted him in an unjust light. Mokoa isn't stupid. Neither is Von. The other guy is never here. Who's left?

It is unfair to sling mud at someone when you dont even know if that person did what you are accusing.

True. If proven wrong I will extend mea culpas. Gladly.

It's not only unfair but also childish. Furthermore, it makes no sense. Why would he do that to the one thread in question and not all the other threads that have thrust him suddenly into the spotlight? Why single out just one and why THAT one when I would personally classify some of the others as more damaging.

Rhetorical question?

You need a new handle- inspector you are not. Ijs. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Bada bing!

What else you got?
Just because he posted in the thread still doesnt mean HE did it. You say Mokoa and Von arent stupid..... Are you calling Bonn stupid then? What has he done to you to earn such disrespect and name calling? Just curious.

And if he deleted shit or whatever.... Perhaps it was by MISTAKE? Hmmm? People, being human and all, still make those, correct? Im sure he is still learning the ropes. Make sense. When I became a Mod it was very confusing at first and a bit difficult to navigate in the beginning so fuck give him a break. Why all the fucking clucking and feather ruffling (the staff will fix it!!!) - volunteer yourself if you think you can do better.
Fixed
Damn, the newbie modtard already has a wk ...

A "MISTAKE" ... priceless.
Just because he posted in the thread still doesnt mean HE did it. You say Mokoa and Von arent stupid..... Are you calling Bonn stupid then? What has he done to you to earn such disrespect and name calling? Just curious.

Who called him a name? As to stupid - stupid is as stupid does. These forums are covered with evidence of such.

And if he deleted shit or whatever.... Perhaps it was by MISTAKE?

Now THAT is funny.

Hmmm? People, being human and all, still make those, correct?

He's a mod now. Can't play the he's only human card.

Im sure he is still learning the ropes.

Let him learn with someone else's posts.

Make sense. When I became a Mod it was very confusing at first and a bit difficult to navigate in the beginning so fuck give him a break. Why all the fucking clucking and feather ruffling (the staff will fix it!!!) - volunteer yourself if you think you can do better. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I cluck because this is a forum for clucking.
volunteer yourself if you think you can do better. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

Yep.... I didnt think so.
Self quoting is a lot like self love.
Self quoting is a lot like self love. Originally Posted by pyramider

It sure is, isnt it.

....or maybe I was just too god damned lazy to type it all out again. Too much work. Who needs that.
I remember when coach Pop took over the head coaching duty of the Spurs. Every sports writer and wanna be expert thought his first season was disaster (it was) and should be fired. Now, five championships later he's one of the greatest coaches ever!
- volunteer yourself if you think you can do better. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Yep.... I didnt think so. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
This one should be very easy for you to understand (hint: "volunteer").

There aint enough free mod pussy - or, in this case, free mod ass - that could entice me TO WORK FOR FREE.

How about you - you gonna start giving it away?
@Louigi ===> I do see a similarity. Pop fucked Bob Hill good in the ass, didn't he?
I remember when coach Pop took over the head coaching duty of the Spurs. Every sports writer and wanna be expert thought his first season was disaster (it was) and should be fired. Now, five championships later he's one of the greatest coaches ever! Originally Posted by Louigi

there's the spirit Luigi! So you're predicting that although Bonn has made some mistakes is going to turn into the best mod ever!?