Should we recruit a few capable pimps?

Do you think it would be wiser to bring in a few pimps and let them get these *dumb whores put in a stable? Or is it just too much fun knocking them in their place online?

*Providers, courtesans, good hoogars, Nikki white, and mpk excluded.
Thank you for noticing I'm a bitch not a dumb whore
your a hottie nikki
Pimps run in packs so if you import one he will bring several buddies with him.
Nikki, I Hadn't noticed your a bitch. just haven't rented your body yet but I do respect you on here immensely and wanted to exclude you at least until I rent you!

Come to think of it, You might make a great pimp! How about it?
Bitch better have my money?
Pimps run in packs so if you import one he will bring several buddies with him. Originally Posted by tucson
Dogs in packs are sometimes good, for example before I got all busted up when i could run faster I used to hunt wild hogs with my pack of dogs. Them dogs would catch them and I'd run in and stab them it was very thrilling and also is necessary in agriculture to save crops from destruction. Those dogs kept me safe and at times a few died for me in the fight. Of course to say the least I have also shot a few dogs in my life for various reasons.
Bitch better have my money? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Always make an example out of one to show them what happens if they don't make their quota
Always make an example out of one to show them what happens if they don't make their quota Originally Posted by Chincho
Ssssssshhhhh. Game is to be sold not told.
Ssssssshhhhh. Game is to be sold not told. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Some pimps like to throw bricks.

Pimp and a brick! Lol
Some pimps like to throw bricks.

Pimp and a brick! Lol Originally Posted by bonn11
What the heck does that mean lol?
Anyways..... I would like to rent a vagina Nikki, I be looking for hot blonde in perfect physical condition, natural b cup tits, clean shaven below although well trimmed is acceptable, under 30 yrs old, prefer you send them with health papers showing a clean bill of health from 3 different doctors but I will consider 2 if I'm horny and none of said doctors can be hobbiests and have them clearly tattoed with the menu and prices on their stomach or hip no fine print or disclaimers are acceptable also send them with a certified legal for trade scale to make sure they weigh as advertised and 6 forms of picture ID with name,birthday, ss# height and weight to make sure there's no bait and switch.
Oh and preferably a virgin, let me know when you have one ready to send over!
Bitch better have my money? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Through rain, sleet or snow, bitch better have my dough......