Integrity - Does it exist within the community? Should it exist in the Staff?

in·teg·ri·ty

: the quality of being honest and fair
: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values
: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
Do you believe "integrity" exists among the membership here? Among the staff?

By our very presence here, as a group, we seem to have made a conscious decision to go against the moral compass of the society we live in. Most of our peers, family and/or friends would judge us harshly by standards we certainly do not adhere to if they knew the nature of our "hobby".

I've been pondering the concepts of integrity, honesty, trust worthiness and morality in regards to members, staff and situations that exist within the community.

Do you think that based on our wholesale decision to break rules and not conform to society's expect-able standards of behavior we have any right to expect "honesty" and "fairness" from staff?
There is a reason they call it the "Oldest Profession". So guys have been naughty since day one. Its a genetic thing. I would love to have a girlfriend but I have a relationship with alcohol and bad decisions right now.
I believe we have a BIG REVEAL thread here. Can I guess?

Finally, you're going to reveal exactly how much you made off that bogus Xmas fundraiser? Will you be offering refunds to all that donated or have you already consumed all the donations?
Some say confession is good for the soul. I think you're soulless.

But what the hell, right?
  • savak
  • 11-09-2014, 07:54 AM
i've met a few people of integrity while whoring.

most of them are people who know how to separate the whoring lifestyle from their real world persona and go about their daily life.
Will there be a pictorial. Maybe a slideshow of the E-bay items with the winning bids?

What's the scam this year?
have you already consumed all the donations? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Nice word choice there. That machine consumes a lot of fuel.
I believe we have a BIG REVEAL thread here. Can I guess?

Finally, you're going to reveal exactly how much you made off that bogus Xmas fundraiser? Will you be offering refunds to all that donated or have you already consumed all the donations? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Some say confession is good for the soul. I think you're soulless.

But what the hell, right? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Will there be a pictorial. Maybe a slideshow of the E-bay items with the winning bids?

What's the scam this year? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Nice word choice there. That machine consumes a lot of fuel. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Let me guess you don't have any proof of anything..... right? Aren't you two doing exactly what you accuse Whispers of doing?! You have new MODS and this forum could be a better place. Either you're part of the solution or you're part of the problem.

In Dallas you two would get FIVE points EACH for thread Hi-jacking.
No honor among thieves (when you’re involved in illegal/immoral activities, you can’t even trust those you work with closest).

In Dallas you two would get FIVE points EACH for thread Hi-jacking Originally Posted by Still Looking
Excuse me, is this thread NOT about integrity? Discussing the OP's integrity, or lack thereof, couldn't be more on topic.

Plus, we're not in Dallas.
Excuse me, is this thread NOT about integrity? Discussing the OP's integrity, or lack thereof, couldn't be more on topic.

Plus, we're not in Dallas. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
+1

The OP himself titled the thread with two questions the first one being "integrity does it exist in the community?"

Last I checked he is a member of the community whether we want him as a member of the community is another topic in itself.

Whether we are in Dallas or not is also irrelevant
in·teg·ri·t

Do you think that based on our wholesale decision to break rules and not conform to society's expect-able standards of behavior we have any right to expect "honesty" and "fairness" from staff?
Originally Posted by Whispers
What you are asserting is that since one large ( albeit subjective) rule in society is broken that we should expect other standards of inter personal relations to be null/void/ or subjective
Here's my point ... Every human being no matter how derelict expects others to treat them in a realtively honest way . Example : How do i get to such and such street? even the most hardened sociopath wants others to accept him and would enjoy the opportunity to display his knowledge and be seen as a "Cool" guy

So in answer to your question ..hell yes we should expect integrity from everyone involved isn't that the entire point of the argument for legalization ? IE The only thing wrong is the fact that it's illegal ?
You expect integrity form providers.... I will be on time .. etc.etc
From Clients...i will remunerate wear protection ..be discrete, follow the "Rules"
If you have a drug dealer and he lies to you and rips you off ... he is a "bad" dealer
if you have a provider and she doesnt provide she is a "bad provider"

yes we must expect integrity for the industry to eventually go above ground If Washington DC can legalize 2 ounces of pot to be carried around
Then were on the way !
Let me guess you don't have any proof of anything..... right? Aren't you two doing exactly what you accuse Whispers of doing?! You have new MODS and this forum could be a better place. Either you're part of the solution or you're part of the problem.

In Dallas you two would get FIVE points EACH for thread Hi-jacking. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Plus, we're not in Dallas. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Picking and choosing what to address are we? I say again... what "PROOF" do you have? If you aren't prepared to post proof all you're doing is slandering some one.

Just because "one" member is part of a 'community" doesn't make him or her the entire community. The OP did NOT say "Do I / Whispers / Godfather have integrity? He referenced "community" & "staff" not singling out anyone.

I guess if you spin shit around enough times it might start to make sense.

Proof? You want proof?

I have proof he labeled you as someone forcing bareback on providers. Shall I post it?

What does that say about his INTEGRITY?

So which is it:

He was lying?
or,
He wasn't lying and you forced ladies to bareback?

The other "proof" will come when it comes.

Wake up people.
I have zero problems dealing with any allegations made towards me in regards to the previous fundraisers.....

Suggest a way for your allegations to be responded to.