The Numbers Game

Someone made a comment in another thread that "volume" doesn't matter as long as everyone is playing safe. And while I would never judge anyone for being high volume, there IS more risk in higher numbers.

I always use condoms for intercourse, but that doesn't make sex totally safe. I like giving BBBJ--cannot STAND the taste or smell of latex. I also love a man who enjoys DATY and I am as certain as one can ever be that I am safe. However, those activities involve the direct exchange of body fluids and are therefore somewhat risky. Personally I choose to accept those risks--but that is just MY choice.

I think it's OK--even wise--to be discerning, to minimize risks. I totally understand if a client does not go downtown, especially on a first visit. Some clients prefer not kiss. There are certain things I offer all clients as a matter of "standard" GFE service, but there may be special things I only do with special clients. We don't need to do everything with everyone.

Everything in life is a numbers game. If you don't believe me, ask any statistician or actuary.

I love you all so do be safe while you are having FUN!
By the way, I have to ton of knowledge about all this so anyone, feel free to email me at any time if you have questions. I am always willing to try to help!