What is up with Baton Rouge BP?!?

Anyone else noticing the flood of insanely hot 18-23 year olds? I smell LE, but maybe I'm just cautious. What's your guys opinions? I have been in the hobby for a while but haven't seen anything like these new girls that have been popping up that weren't part of the Elves. Thoughts?
when they all show up at once - using the same font most of the same words, its LE until proven otherwise
I'm here Visiting from Dallas advertising on eccie, bp and p411, but I get what you are saying... I was wondering... damn there are a lot of hot girls here. Be safe gents
when they all show up at once - using the same font most of the same words, its LE until proven otherwise Originally Posted by gregster
Either LE or big time B&S.
Either LE or big time B&S. Originally Posted by trekker
If they're white girls w/blurred out faces but also do NOT say "no AA": they're cops. If they're unreasonably-hot white girls who DO shows their faces (won't matter--they're B&S, but still...) & say "No AA" but also say "80hh" they're B&S, which as a proportion of the ads is a bigger concern anyway. That isn't definitive, it's just my take on it.