Hey it’s ya girl Kiki

• Kiki.
  • 01-04-2021, 06:29 PM

Hey it’s kiki! Just wanted to stop and say hey! New to the site, and I just wanted to get my account name out there! Would be amazing if you could help a girl out! Hope everyone is enjoying there evening!

Dont hesitate to get ahold of me! Travel most weekends to Springfield! So, Not available in Joplin most weekends.

Best to get ahold of me late morning/afternoon/evening time.
But u can message me anytime!

Hope to hear from u guys!

Xoxo

Kiki
  • Swmo
  • 01-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Wow I didn’t realize you come here to Springfield on weekends! Will you be here this weekend?
THIS GIRL IS YUMMY!
Welcome Sweetheart ! I'll be seeing you
  • Kiki.
  • 01-08-2021, 12:30 PM
I won’t be in Springfield this weekend but I will be all weekend the following!! Can’t wait😘
Let’s go
Welcome! We heard great things about you!
welcome sexy
i will be home in couple days if ya wanna chat w me!
youre so hot!!
pm me anytime for help!
  • Mrust
  • 01-14-2021, 01:40 PM
Waynesville is just an extra hr away.JS lol.
Kiki, you are a delightful young lady! I thoroughly enjoyed out time together. Guys, she's the real deal. Treat her right, and she'll return the favor!
I wish you the best Kiki!!
kiki...hmmm i need a new "helper"!!!!
Hey Dallas, if you and Kiki did doubles, I'd be down for that!!!
Welcome little lady! I can see you will be taken care of when you visit us. You are smoking’
Reach out if you need assistance. I don’t do doubles, but I do give references. There are plenty of nice gentlemen on here to entertain you! Ba ha ha I should’ve said, YOU will be quite entertaining for THEM. Anyway... welcome to our city.
Hey Dallas, if you and Kiki did doubles, I'd be down for that!!! Originally Posted by Theatrical person

hell yessssssss when I get back in early march!!!!
Welcome little lady! I can see you will be taken care of when you visit us. You are smoking’
Reach out if you need assistance. I don’t do doubles, but I do give references. There are plenty of nice gentlemen on here to entertain you! Ba ha ha I should’ve said, YOU will be quite entertaining for THEM. Anyway... welcome to our city. Originally Posted by Brayzen
You're so right Katee. Kiki is smokin' hot AND entertaining! Quite nice of you and DR to extend a helping hand should she need it.