Home Alone 2 wknds this month.

• Mrust
  • 01-14-2021, 01:48 PM
Been a long time, but any repeatable recommendations in the FLW Waynesville area for private residence in call? I wouldn't trust the ones local lol but I'm optimistic. Tia
I've not met Stacie, but if you're able to provide a meeting place in that area, she seems like someone that you might want to reach out to. I'm curious, but not in that area much and couldn't meet her outcall requirement even if I was.

https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....e/382905040935
Following : I'm in the area too, pretty freaking dry here. You're just going to have to make the journey to Springfield for any decent play.
come to my house in Springfield when I am home...discounts!
Dallas,

I'll be there!
  • Mrust
  • 01-15-2021, 05:47 AM
I've not met Stacie, but if you're able to provide a meeting place in that area, she seems like someone that you might want to reach out to. I'm curious, but not in that area much and couldn't meet her outcall requirement even if I was.

https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....e/382905040935 Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond
I've actually been talking with Stacie and met a while back. Had a good visit but still skittish when it comes to my residence and locals. I dont need anyone popping by to ask for cash lol.
  • Mrust
  • 01-15-2021, 05:53 AM
Following : I'm in the area too, pretty freaking dry here. You're just going to have to make the journey to Springfield for any decent play. Originally Posted by RickJames1914
There's a few utr around and a decent spinner in Rolla if you like attitude but no one I'd recommend letting in your home lol. I have a go to but was putting a feeler out to see if anyone new would be recommended. Guess not 😔
I've actually been talking with Stacie and met a while back. Had a good visit but still skittish when it comes to my residence and locals. I dont need anyone popping by to ask for cash lol. Originally Posted by Mrust
I noticed she listed incall or outcall in the ad I linked. Didn't realize that until after I posted. Not sure, but think the incall option for her is new?
  • cynic
  • 01-15-2021, 11:22 AM
Following : I'm in the area too, pretty freaking dry here. You're just going to have to make the journey to Springfield for any decent play. Originally Posted by RickJames1914
90 miles to Springfield, or 140 miles to St Louis (with more options)
  • Mrust
  • 01-15-2021, 05:26 PM
I noticed she listed incall or outcall in the ad I linked. Didn't realize that until after I posted. Not sure, but think the incall option for her is new? Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond
3rd visit, she bsc!! Lol
3rd visit, she bsc!! Lol Originally Posted by Mrust
Good to know! Thanks Mrust