dirty minded grown children

my children,daughter & son are in their 20s and mid 30s.. they know what I do for a living..and are cool with it.

I got home from tour yesterday and saw a unique site that made me giggle.. and I realized the " apple doesnt fall from the tree"!
My son,who has been taking care of my house while ai am away, had taken all the christmas figurenes that I displayed on a shelf and had put them all in naughty positions! Santa was laying on top of miss clause..one reindeer was sniffing another reindeers booty.. and he even took three elves and put them around miss clause like a gangbang deal...omg lol

now my daughter is totally opposite of me.. she goes to church and her hubby is also jewish...she doesnt dress sexy at all and she believes one hundred percent in monogomy... i believe in hedonism.... but she is cool with what I do cause she understands my readons.

So that being said, my question
if you have grown children., are they like you or or they total opposite?? any fun stories??
ALL 7 are pretty solid. Thank God
I’ve got one of each. She’s a mini me 100%. She knows about this part of my life and we discuss it quite frequently. Such as,
“Do you have an appointment? “ totally accepting.
My free spirit, pay for my raising, wild child.
He hasn’t a clue about this part of my my life. But, there are many things in my life besides this that he doesn’t have a clue about. Nor, does he have any interest in knowing. He isn’t religious, but very judgmental..
Love him to death... but he is an over educated, self centered, Omni knowing judgmental prick! And I tell him so.
My kids... love them unconditionally!
How do you define 'unconditional love'?

Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. Let them out after half an hour and see which one acts pleased to see you.

Doesn’t matter what they do, PERIOD. Even if they committed some horrible crime against humanity... I wouldn’t approve, but I’d still Love. Isn’t that what unconditional means to you? Or perhaps, you don’t have children.
It was really just an excuse for that little joke.
Gotcha!!