The Alabama Senate Race Thread

I'll try and give a serious answer, despite the tendency of most guys on the political threads to hurl insults and curse one another.

if you are pregnant and killed, the assumption is you wanted to carry the baby (notice I said "baby") to term, and you were therefore deprived of what would have occurred naturally, had a crime not intervened. if YOU kill your own baby (notice I said "baby"), it is deemed to be your right to decide when or if the life inside is properly defined as a living baby, worthy of protection apart from the mother herself.

in short, liberty rules.

the Republicans have their own definition of liberty, a word they embrace when it allows the powerful to shit on the poor, aged, and vulnerable. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're making it about intentions and not reality. What you're trying to say that if a woman who is eight months pregnant wants her baby then it is a baby. However, if something should radically change in her life (her husband walks out, she is injured, she loses her job, her money, her family) that she can change her mind and now, the baby is not a baby anymore. That's your logic. Just like assup deciding that one day he is a woman. Doesn't make it true. A baby is a baby is a baby no matter the intentions of the woman.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:04 AM
, WHY have a law against murder " on demand " for anyone that survives AFTER that,and at any age ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do not despair Gay Rey....We still have the Death Penalty.
  • Trey
  • 12-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Assup is already rewriting history. Moore was the candidate of Alabama but not of Trump. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Lol thats a joke right? So quick to toss ol Moore under the bus. Pretending you're not for the guy once he has lost has been the trump way. When strange lost he said he wasn't a Trump republican and erased all tweets of support. The man child trump can't be trusted to be loyal.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:19 AM
That is something i would LOVE TO see how the media ignores.. How quickly those gals accusations disappear, and so do THEY now their work has been done ruining Roy..
Originally Posted by garhkal
Jesus Christ....the accusations will not disappear. They just have no recourse. You think Roy Moore will sue these women?

One of the major reasons Roy Moore lost was his interview on Sean Hannity.

He was trying not to get caught in a bunch of lies and he parsed his words to where even folks in Alabama with half a brain couldn't believe him.

T
WTF< if abortion is not murder, then WHY IF I kill YOU when you are pregnant, am i guilty of TWO (or more) counts of murder, for NOT only killing you, BUT THE UNBORN baby??
WHY is killing the baby in that manner, Murder, but not abortion? Originally Posted by garhkal
That is a recently enacted statue (2004) of which I do not agree with.

I also do not agree with so called 'hate crime' enhancements.

Let me be clear.....I agree with laws that put a limit on when it legal to have an abortion (20 weeks).

That is wtf the majority of sane Americans believe. There are nuts on the right who think the morning after pill is murder (You?) and nuts on the left who think late term abortions should be legal.
Maybe this will keep Steve Bannon at his desk and out of elections.
Maybe this will keep Steve Bannon at his desk and out of elections. Originally Posted by bamscram
Maybe not....or he would have already been there.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:31 AM
Maybe this will keep Steve Bannon at his desk and out of elections. Originally Posted by bamscram
If he keeps getting behind candidates that lose....he will lose his support/money to continue to back losers.

People seem to forget that Trump was the benefactor of a flawed opponent.... just like Doug Jones was. Trump's only prop is the Stock Market, that is why he is pushing for this ignorant tax plan....to continue propping up the market. Picking winners and losers is how some of you described this in 2009!
Maybe not....or he would have already been there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did the bus get you there in time to vote?
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:36 AM
So, the REAL child abuser won. Congratulations.

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The majority of Americans do not support late term abortions yet do support early abortions.

That is the actual Fuck.

Trump wasn't right....had he thought Moore was going to lose, he'd of never supported him. Trump did not reluctantly say vote for Moore just two days ago when he was campaigning for him across the state line in Florida.

The big loser is Steve Bannon. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump was right you fucking idiot. He specifically said Strange would have a better chance against Jones and that was before the allegations. Trump was absolutely right. Trump kept quiet about Moore until recently. He never appeared with Moore anywhere in Alabama. Trump just wanted the seat to go to a Republican, period. He devoted about a minute to Moore at his rally and taped a robo call. McConnell probably told Trump the Senate would oust Moore anyways. The only thing you were correct on is Bannon. Moore was his candidate. Bannins not going away. He got lucky he tagged along with Trump. Any other candidate he brings to the table isn’t Trump. I doubt any of them will win. Bannons a self absorbed asshole.
Assup is already rewriting history. Moore was the candidate of Alabama but not of Trump. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yeah, that’s why Twitler didn’t go all-in.

This morning, the Orange Sphincter is furiously backpedaling from Moore.

Yesterday he was attending full-throated rallies for him. And spent the last two weeks urging voters to elect him.

Say what you will, boys. Twitler proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that his agenda is more important to him than common decency and the social and moral fabric of this nation. Beyond the shadow of a doubt. Now he’ll have to bear this burning cross the rest of his term ... and he’ll have to answer questions about himself. Can’t lay it on Bannon. HE brought Bannon into the government. Another fat albatross around his fat neck.

Moore was a horrible candidate and Twitler covered him with more horribility! That’s why they had to hide him from the public before Election Day.

Even in Alabama, voters knew the difference. But not on ECCIE.

Keep those excuses coming.

If the bullshit didn’t work in Alabama, arguably one of the whitest, redneckiest State in the nation, you think it’ll work when Twitler comes down to Campaign for Lyin Ted Cruz?
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Trump was right you fucking idiot. He specifically said Strange would have a better chance against Jones and that was before the allegations. Trump was absolutely right. Trump kept quiet about Moore until recently. . Originally Posted by bambino
Trump should have kept quit about Moore to the very end. It looks like he supported a perv!

Trumps problem with Moore is this 'MeToo' movement. His support of Moore brought up his own past.

Poor bastard was stuck between a rock and a hard silicon tit with his own problems with sexual harassment.

You are trying to have your gay fisted cake and eat it too!
Trump was right you fucking idiot. He specifically said Strange would have a better chance against Jones and that was before the allegations. Trump was absolutely right. Trump kept quiet about Moore until recently. He never appeared with Moore anywhere in Alabama. Trump just wanted the seat to go to a Republican, period. He devoted about a minute to Moore at his rally and taped a robo call. McConnell probably told Trump the Senate would oust Moore anyways. The only thing you were correct on is Bannon. Moore was his candidate. Bannins not going away. He got lucky he tagged along with Trump. Any other candidate he brings to the table isn’t Trump. I doubt any of them will win. Bannons a self absorbed asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
Gotta agree with you on Bannon.
The Moor, Jones election was like the Trump, Clinton one. They picked the lesser of two evils.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:56 AM
You're making it about intentions and not reality. What you're trying to say that if a woman who is eight months pregnant wants her baby then it is a baby. However, if something should radically change in her life (her husband walks out, she is injured, she loses her job, her money, her family) that she can change her mind and now, the baby is not a baby anymore. That's your logic. Just like assup deciding that one day he is a woman. Doesn't make it true. A baby is a baby is a baby no matter the intentions of the woman. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That is not what he was saying , he was saying you are a hypocrite for wanting folks to have more choices , yet at the same time limiting them.

Are you ok with the Morning After Pill? Or do you think that murder?

You will not answer that. You default to the 8 months preggo argument which only idiots support. And only idiots think the Morning After Pill is murder.
Lol thats a joke right? So quick to toss ol Moore under the bus. Pretending you're not for the guy once he has lost has been the trump way. When strange lost he said he wasn't a Trump republican and erased all tweets of support. The man child trump can't be trusted to be loyal. Originally Posted by Trey
You said it!

Twitler, McConnell and the immoral Republicans who put party ahead of country were the big LOSERS last night.

Should have stayed out after Strange got whacked.

I think the bottom line is that this year, the people got disgusted by the Twitler bullshit machine, the incompetence of his administration and the endless stream of lies that pour from his hyperactive piehole.

You guys have to go back to abortion as an excuse for your enthusiastic support for Moore.

Nobody is listening.