Pet Play

Anyone ever incorporate pet play (pony play, kitty play, puppy play) into their sessions? How did you like it? What about it was the most exciting?

***For those who do not know what pet play is, it is NOT beastiality.***
The more you know...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_roleplay

Never did/participated in any myself, though I knew a couple of girls that did 'kitty play'
  • RoxyG
  • 05-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Im very familiar with puppy play. I enjoy a little game of fetch, doing some grooming a filthy puppy, teaching my puppy tricks and rewarding him with snacks, and disciplining for bad behavior.
Im very familiar with puppy play. I enjoy a little game of fetch, doing some grooming a filthy puppy, teaching my puppy tricks and rewarding him with snacks, and disciplining for bad behavior. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
That's hot... right now I have a guy who's willing to be My Little Pony, so I'm super excited about that but I want to do Kitty play, but with a blonde spinner lol
I've placed a leash on my partner and used her as my "pet".... collar, leash, spider gag, body harness, and drool. It's something that usually does not play out more than a half hour or so.
I've been a kitty before. I wasn't so involved that we needed a litter box but it was nice to just be a cat after a long day for awhile. I do feel that it is the "easiest" pet play for a new sub to do because you can be just a bit more independent and set limits without having to break a scene by using a safe word.
I've been a kitty before. I wasn't so involved that we needed a litter box but it was nice to just be a cat after a long day for awhile. I do feel that it is the "easiest" pet play for a new sub to do because you can be just a bit more independent and set limits without having to break a scene by using a safe word. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I agree.
I want to get a spinner and make her my cat. I would get the cat mask and tail.
I like to watch a sexy kitty in leather crawl around and drink milk from a bowl!
I like to watch a sexy kitty in leather crawl around and drink milk from a bowl! Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
I would drink from your bowl anytime!!! Caint wait till our stars align again for an encore!!
That's hot... right now I have a guy who's willing to be My Little Pony, so I'm super excited about that but I want to do Kitty play, but with a blonde spinner lol Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers
I will even purr for you!! I could see myself in this type of role play.
Pony play sounds fun
Just read about Pony Play. The threat of becoming a gelding is very Powerful!
I like to watch a sexy kitty in leather crawl around and drink milk from a bowl! Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
That sounds amazing, and I can tell just from this comment what a kinky imagination you have. Would love to be put on a leash by you for some sensual domination, and having milk involved only makes it hotter! We may have to put together a fantasy sess. Katrina
I would drink from your bowl anytime!!! Caint wait till our stars align again for an encore!! Originally Posted by redman1
That sounds amazing, and I can tell just from this comment what a kinky imagination you have. Would love to be put on a leash by you for some sensual domination, and having milk involved only makes it hotter! We may have to put together a fantasy sess. Katrina Originally Posted by jjorgiani
Thanks guys!, it has been a fantasy of mine for awhile.
I can also get the leather dog mask and put you two on a leash