First time Bi Experience

Any providers here ever had the experience/pleasure of introducing a client to their first bi-sexual experience via a mmf session?
  • RAMP
  • 10-30-2014, 08:17 AM
My guess:

0 replies = PM inbox full
I have had this experience with one of the most amazing providers. it was very hot and very fun. It did not evolve to male on male penetration but we did have a lot of fun. I felt quite liberated after and I would do it again with much less hesitation. I would want to get to DP which I just could not get my parts to cooperate the first time...

It also has me thinking about a small group like MMFFF (however you would arrange the letters) but I would want at least 2 of the ladies to be true Bi to make it really fun
I sure do wish that you were in Dallas this weekend. One of my roomies has a friend in town and well ... it would be perfect (very probably!) for you and experimenting.

Grin.

But to answer your question, yes. I have. Just oral sex, though. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing two men penetrate each other.

Maybe someday soon!
My ATF and I arranged this with another guy and had a great time. Lot of holes to chose from.

Looking forward to continuing the experiment sometime soon in Dallas.
I've been party to this a few times.
It can be awesome.
RAMP summed this up perfectly.
I have had this experience with one of the most amazing providers. it was very hot and very fun. It did not evolve to male on male penetration but we did have a lot of fun. I felt quite liberated after and I would do it again with much less hesitation. I would want to get to DP which I just could not get my parts to cooperate the first time...
Originally Posted by mm-good

mmmm hell yeah!!!

I have done tons of mmf sessions where the guys do bi-oral play.That is soooooo hot!!!
Heading back to Dallas soon...starting to crave MMF again after revisiting this thread
My dirty girl wants to seem me take a real cock up the ass . . . no kissing or sucking. Was thinking of maybe a T/S but its a pretty big step.
I have yet to have a true bi experience, besides the time I was 16. A friend of mine had come over and we were changing into our workout clothes and as I took my shirt off i felt her wet, warm, mouth on my nipple. Was kind of stunned and didn't know what to do. But my mom was downstairs waiting on us for practice. So we never advanced or pursued anything further, but it has stayed in my mind.
Is there anyone in Louisville who is interested in MMF who would like to join MrWhat?