Electro stimulation- hands free organsms. Trial Dallas?

I just found out about the ET312B stimulatior. It provides electical stimulation and claims the possibility of a "hands free organsm" by stimulating the prostate, penis, and other areas. Has anyone experienced this? Do any providers in the Dallas area offer this? I would just love to try this but it sounds like a very expensive initial investment.
  • RAMP
  • 11-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Sounds like I wouldn't need providers if I had one of these...
I would definitely like to know about this!
What praytell is this organsms that you speak of.
It is expensive but its incredible. Gives me a hand free orgasm every time i use it.
I have heard of it, but the guy liked the woman to do it with him.
Is it like a urethral probe on a violet wand or more like a tens unit or what?
If y'all Google ET312B stimulatior you can read all about it. I would like to find a provider who has one to use in the session. Dallas area.
Very interested myself anyone have a experience using one? Also what is it like on the woman?
The ET232 is pretty similar and $300 cheaper! I wonder if you have to order online, or if there's a store you can get it at?
And add me to the list of participants willing to give this baby a trial run.
I have used a PES box -- a lot. From experience, e-stim is awesome for a man. I have never done mutual play with a woman.

I have a PES box and lot of electrodes -- including electrodes for women; however, I have never met a woman that, after asking, was interested in experimenting with e-stim
And, I should clarify that the women I have asked are not interested in getting e-stim or giving e-stim -- they just weren't interested. I was trying to give, btw.

Since I have the equipment, I really don't need too "get it" from a woman. Unless of course, there is a woman that wants to edge me and torture me to a hands free orgasm using the PES box and its electrodes.
I'd try anything once lol.