What do you look for in a strap-on session?

Everyone's got their own thing. So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation? Do tell.

S
All of the above & more. I prefer 2 hours--enough time to warm up & set the stage. I get off on all out sexual domination-verbal, toys, tuma, face sitting, daty, dato, mix in a little pain with nipples & spanking-a take what she wants attitude from my lady. Toy size is relative to tolerance & experience. Have a nice range from small to there is no way that is going to fit. Then make it fit all the way.

I need a cold shower or an appointment.
Everyone's got their own thing. So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation? Do tell.

S Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
Thats just it why look for it ? Is that what turns her on? Does she really really want to take control and make the client her,s ? To walk threw the door be thrown the works who knows what a person will submit too at the working end of a hot women hell bent on putting something where it isnt suppose to be.

I dont know .Show me .

Like tyson knocked out tony tub,s in 7 seconds in tokyo . He Didnt even see it coming .
  • savak
  • 11-15-2014, 10:17 PM
So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation?S Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
a small dildo like no more than 5 inches and she better sooth me in, if I'm going to partake, I'm gonna need to be eased in.

that shit hurts...

When she's doing it for herself as much as she is for me.

2nd rule....its not what's in you that counts it's who is on the other side.
She has to be into it
Start slow
Use more lube than you think
Work into it
Go nuts!!!!
When she's doing it for herself as much as she is for me.

2nd rule....its not what's in you that counts it's who is on the other side. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
ditto---and also,patience/atmosphere & lube {lube is a gals best friend for anal play on men}
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1545216_608128995926037_659388195_n.jpg (46.7 KB, 742 views)
I've timidly tested the waters on this and still looking for my first true strap-on session. I've heard that for newbies like me, we need to "build up" for it. With that in mind, I have a butt plug that I use for "training". The only time where I actually allowed a girl to go in was with a dildo which was not fully strapped on. She played with me for several minutes, but I really didn't get anything out of it. Maybe is was the lack of hard thrusting or deeper penetration. I'm still interested in trying the full experience. The girl would have to be into it. I'd prefer a small in diameter and shorter in length strap on. I've seen some pegging strap ons and might get one of those. One question, I've heard a guy should do an enema prior to strap on. Is this really necessary? It would kinda ruin the spontaneity of the encounter.
I've timidly tested the waters on this and still looking for my first true strap-on session. I've heard that for newbies like me, we need to "build up" for it. With that in mind, I have a butt plug that I use for "training". The only time where I actually allowed a girl to go in was with a dildo which was not fully strapped on. She played with me for several minutes, but I really didn't get anything out of it. Maybe is was the lack of hard thrusting or deeper penetration. I'm still interested in trying the full experience. The girl would have to be into it. I'd prefer a small in diameter and shorter in length strap on. I've seen some pegging strap ons and might get one of those. One question, I've heard a guy should do an enema prior to strap on. Is this really necessary? It would kinda ruin the spontaneity of the encounter. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I guess I will just have to come that way in january or february babe
  • Tetas
  • 11-17-2014, 09:17 AM
I usually look for two girls...one to wear the strap-on and one to take it while I watch with a glass of scotch.
One question, I've heard a guy should do an enema prior to strap on. Is this really necessary? It would kinda ruin the spontaneity of the encounter. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Yes you should. It's no different than showering. Cleanliness is important, inside & out. As for the spontaneity, you'll know you're clean, she won't. So if she decides to go that way, you'll still be surprised. Clean & prepared, but surprised.

I like to let them know in advance if I'm wanting Greekplay, either giving or receiving. Knowing in advance allows me/her to prepare. And I find the build up of anticipation of what's going to happen a turn on, not a spontaneity killer.
ditto---and also,patience/atmosphere & lube {lube is a gals best friend for anal play on men} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas definitely knows what she is talking about, said the voice of experience.
What turns me on is a woman who really gets into it and knows what she is doing.
What's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
I look for three things:
  1. Good attitude. I could write paragraphs explaining what I mean but I think this means something different for each guy. I know it when I see it.
  2. Short fingernails. Seriously... any provider with long nails is usually off my list for ass play. I'm not going to let a provider push a letter opener up my ass. Besides, I take this as a sign that the provider doesn't engage in FUMA very often. I want someone who does it, loves it and can't wait to do it again. (See point #1.) Even if she's wearing a latex glove, she still needs short nails.
  3. No upcharge for fetish. When a provider charges extra for a fetish session it puts us both in a legal grey area. I'm paying the provider for her time, not for any specific activity. The price for her time should be same regardless of what we choose to do during that time.

Re: toy size, I bring my own.

And hotness of the girl? Once I've found a certain level of general attractiveness that almost all providers easily exceed, there's a weak relationship between her looks and my enjoyment of a fetish session. When it comes to strap-on, FUMA and other forms of assplay, attitude trumps looks. See point #1 above.
quote---I look for three things:
Good attitude. I could write paragraphs explaining what I mean but I think this means something different for each guy. I know it when I see it.
Short fingernails. Seriously... any provider with long nails is usually off my list for ass play. I'm not going to let a provider push a letter opener up my ass. Besides, I take this as a sign that the provider doesn't engage in FUMA very often. I want someone who does it, loves it and can't wait to do it again. (See point #1.) Even if she's wearing a latex glove, she still needs short nails.
No upcharge for fetish. When a provider charges extra for a fetish session it puts us both in a legal grey area. I'm paying the provider for her time, not for any specific activity. The price for her time should be same regardless of what we choose to do during that time.

rules to live by for "ass reapers"! Amen!!

{and do NOT wear glitter nail polish....I had a client get glitter in his bum once and he got asked about it by his wife...so no more glitter polish!}