male sub looking for fem dom

i am a male sub i'm looking for a fem dom to use and abuse me at her command. i can take cocks, mmf, gangbangs etc. i can cook and clean your place, maid duties etc. if you are interested please contact me, i just broke up with my previous fem dom so i need a new place.

thanks
i am a male sub i'm looking for a fem dom to use and abuse me at her command. i can take cocks, mmf, gangbangs etc. i can cook and clean your place, maid duties etc. if you are interested please contact me, i just broke up with my previous fem dom so i need a new place.

thanks Originally Posted by userb1
may I ask who she was?
Sorry to hear about your breakup but if you are ready to explore again and be used, you should seek further. Fem Doms are everywhere.
Looking forward

thanks Originally Posted by userb1
You don't need to look any further honey. I can treat you like the piece of shit you are all day long. I'm a bitch and I just can't help it. Having you around would be therapeutic for me.
  • DMike
  • 12-01-2014, 06:29 PM
You don't need to look any further honey. I can treat you like the piece of shit you are all day long. I'm a bitch and I just can't help it. Having you around would be therapeutic for me. Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
try Eros.....under the fetish or bdsm section