LADIES BEWARE AND GENTS WHO ARE GOOD GENTS BEWARE AS THIS SITE CATERS TO THOSE WHO ENJOY GETTING BUSTED

SEEMS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO POST A NAME DID NOT POST LAST NAME MASKED THE PHONE NUMBER AND GET TOLD OH ONCE AGAIN.

SO I AM DONE!!!!!!

I HAVE THREE REALLY GREAT CLIENTS WHO REFUSE TO TAKE PART OF THIS SITE RTP AND TER WHY???

BECAUSE GIRLS ARE GETTING BUSTED BECAUSE THIS SITE IS ALLOWING THESE IDIOTS TO BE PART OF THEIR BOARD...

BYE BYE!!!!!!

I DON'T GET ANYTHING BUT IDIOTS LATELY ANYWAYS FROM HERE

MY WEBSITE DOES WELL AND OTHER REPUTABLE BOARDS THAT ACTUALLY SCREEN GENTS AND WHEN A GENT DOES SOMETHING THAT IS STUPID THEY ACTUALLY TAKE ACTION INSTEAD OF KISSING THEIR ASS
SO GLAD THIS SITE IS NO IN FLORIDA.
BYE
SEEMS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO POST A NAME DID NOT POST LAST NAME MASKED THE PHONE NUMBER AND GET TOLD OH ONCE AGAIN.

SO I AM DONE!!!!!!

I HAVE THREE REALLY GREAT CLIENTS WHO REFUSE TO TAKE PART OF THIS SITE RTP AND TER WHY???

BECAUSE GIRLS ARE GETTING BUSTED BECAUSE THIS SITE IS ALLOWING THESE IDIOTS TO BE PART OF THEIR BOARD...

BYE BYE!!!!!!

MY WEBSITE DOES WELL AND OTHER REPUTABLE BOARDS THAT ACTUALLY SCREEN GENTS AND WHEN A GENT DOES SOMETHING THAT IS STUPID THEY ACTUALLY TAKE ACTION INSTEAD OF KISSING THEIR ASS
BYE Originally Posted by Ms.SexyTiff
Does TER admin know your bashing website?I have notice hookers like to run hobbyists away from different websites.Prostitution is illegal all state.All websites at risk promoting prostitution.
bye!

I MEAN BYE!!!!
That bad huh?
so , is soliciting .... so , don't even judge , instead , try being a gentlemen ... and if you don't have any thing nice to say , why don't you just keep your hypocrite , condescending thoughts to your little false scene of entitlement self .... there be not an innocent soul one on these or any other board ..., be not an accuser and ridiculer , of your bothers & sisters of this community ... for the reason this board is even here ., is because , at one time there was a common thread of respect , understanding ., and a general common ground , ( topic) that both men & women shared ... mutual need for aubugaity .... RIGHT .... i would be safe to assume that at lest half the members of this site , would agree .... so please remember this gentlemen ...,, we all will suffer if we allow for disrespect , of another members thoughts and feeling .., these are our gut instincts that we all should listen to more ... show a little more respect to a lady , when she is telling you that your asking about topics , or for a face pic, thats making her uncomfortable ... once you don't feel right about apt ... i bet most of you won't go though with it ... now would you ? use the 'GOLDEN RULE'.... if you don't want pages of your post on eccie and every site you have put an iOS on ,when your cell # is googled .. well then .. get where i'm going with this ..
Ah.....the old let use ALL CAPS TO FLAME EVERYONE!

Sorry but I have a lot of fun on this site and have made some nice friends.

If you don't like something, just leave. Don't hit everyone in the head because you're dissatisfied?

I'll not miss your flames.

BYE BYE

SO I AM DONE!!!!!!

BYE BYE!!!!!!

BYE Originally Posted by Ms.SexyTiff
If you screen you won't have anything to worry about
If you screen you won't have anything to worry about Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well Said!!!
she must be a relative of Lacey..oye..If you don't screen it doesn't matter where you will get busted
VJ
she must be a relative of Lacey..oye..If you don't screen it doesn't matter where you will get busted
VJ Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Lmfao
I've been accused of over screening. Oh well...
I've been accused of over screening. Oh well... Originally Posted by camillecucchiello
Tell them to move on to the next I know I do
Tell them to move on to the next I know I do Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
There's method in my madness and I'd rather deal with me than a provider that doesn't give a rats ass about verifying. Just sayin'.
There's method in my madness and I'd rather deal with me than a provider that doesn't give a rats ass about verifying. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by camillecucchiello
Oh I know
I've been accused of over screening. Oh well... Originally Posted by camillecucchiello
Is over screening possible? The tougher you are the safer I am. That makes it difficult for newbies like me, but I won't play unless I feel safe.