Housing forum

I think it would be a good idea to have a housing forum for people who are looking for apartments, homes or even subleasing one of the two.

I have to admit that I didn't think of this need until now. I'm in a housing search of my own and it's been tough finding a new place. This would help both hobbyists and providers. It would also help any realtors on the board get leads.

It's been rough scouring through listings on Craigslist and various other rental sites.
I think it would be a good idea to have a housing forum for people who are looking for apartments, homes or even subleasing one of the two.

I have to admit that I didn't think of this need until now. I'm in a housing search of my own and it's been tough finding a new place. This would help both hobbyists and providers. It would also help any realtors on the board get leads.

It's been rough scouring through listings on Craigslist and various other rental sites. Originally Posted by StopShort
Good idea.A lot place don't want Illegal business being conducted there.
lol

It would go over like a fart in church.
Here for sex not housing ; )
Basically, the providers are taken care of in the "Business Services for Providers" forum. Hobbyists aren't included in that. Again, never knew it was a need until I'm in a housing search for myself
Pretty sure the local sandbox of every state/regional subforum would suffice.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-03-2016, 10:07 PM
I think it would be a good idea to have a housing forum for people who are looking for apartments, homes or even subleasing one of the two. Originally Posted by StopShort
There are Requests and ISOs forums in every locale for such ISO posts.
I think it's a good idea! I'm also on a search. This could help many other providers. I'm just shocked at the negative responses from those who don't care, when we are supposed to support each other.
Exactly Syrene! I thought for sure I posted in the right forum.

It is called "Member Suggestions and Forun Requests"

I posted this EXACTLY where I was supposed to post it.