Another Jasmine disaster

I tried to see Jasmine (http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...slr-22/4370712) and here is my latest results. When I first tried to see her years ago, she made Coco look dependable when it came to NCNS. Then I got with her, and things settled in. Saw her two or three times, no issues. This last Thursday was another story.

I called Jasmine and she set up a time and sent me the hotel. Off I went. When I arrived she texted me she had a "blown tire" I explained I could not wait due to business so she asked me to travel from WLR to Hot Springs. As I had business in the Springs, I went. Texting along the way, she told me she had set the hotel and would be waiting. Upon arriving and completing my business, I text her for location. After a long series of no replies to texts and calls, I gave up after an hour waiting. This is the last chance with jasmine. She is a lovely young lady, but extremely undependable.

On the way back, I was able to secure a second visit with our newcomer Carmen and had a fantastic time. A review will be coming soon.
there sure seems to be a lot of nails on the road these days...i hate when the tire gets blown but you dont....scoot
I've seen her a lot over the years. Very undependable. Just a damned shame. Could've been one of the best in the area. Incidentally, I saw her recently. At 22 she's already starting to show some age and weight gain.