Odumbo Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting, Lerner Emails Reveal

"[D]ocuments prove that Lois Lerner met with DOJ’s Election Crimes Division a month before the 2010 elections.

"It has to be embarrassing to the DOJ, which may not be the most impartial one to be investigating the IRS. In fact, the DOJ withheld over 800 pages of Lerner documents citing “taxpayer privacy” and “deliberative privilege.” Yet these internal DOJ documents show Ms. Lerner was talking to DOJ officials about prosecuting tax-exempt entities (yes, criminally!) two years before the IRS conceded there was inappropriate targeting.

"Ms. Lerner met with top officials from the DOJ’s Election Crimes Branch in October of 2010....

“'No wonder the Department of Justice under Eric Holder has done no serious investigation of the Obama IRS scandal,' said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. 'These new documents dramatically show how the Justice Department is up to its neck in the IRS scandal and can’t be trusted to investigate crimes associated with the IRS abuses that targeted Odumbo’s critics,” he said. “Richard Nixon was impeached for less.'”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...ails-reveal/2/
Embarassing to the DOJ? The author has to be kidding. They'll be down there celebrating how long they've been able to drag this out and pardons are just a couple years away.
At noon on the 3rd day of January... the day of reckoning starts.
SPAM
It won't be til a republican administration is in office that the full scope of the lawless treachery be known
It won't be til a republican administration is in office that the full scope of the lawless treachery be known Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I wouldn't be so sure.

Nixon's undoing was not the Democrats, it was his own party.

At some point in time, self-preservation kicks in. I think it has started.
New emails show IRS' Lerner met with DOJ prosecutors before 2010 elections

The 2010 meetings are significant because Lerner told journalists in 2013 that the targeting of the conservative and Tea Party nonprofit applicants began between the 2010 and 2012 elections....

"[I]t is of particular concern that the DOJ’s public integrity section, which would ordinarily investigate the IRS abuses, is now implicated in the IRS crimes," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...rticle/2557137
I wouldn't be so sure.

Nixon's undoing was not the Democrats, it was his own party.

At some point in time, self-preservation kicks in. I think it has started. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly, republicans turned.

But the nature of democrats are different. While both species can deceive, democrats cling to lies, while republican nature is to admit them

Truth is not a liberal value. Goals far exceed truth in worth to them. Pray tell, what is truth?
Exactly, republicans turned.

But the nature of democrats are different. While both species can deceive, democrats cling to lies, while republican nature is to admit them

Truth is not a liberal value. Goals far exceed truth in worth to them. Pray tell, what is truth? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why don't you produce anything corroborating that stupid and false attack, dipshit?

Democrats and Republicans are species?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wow.

Democrats and Republicans are species? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a turn of phrase you mindless dork

Much like you exhibit all the bells and whistles of a bitter, get off my lawn, old man
You couldn't turn left, you ignorant hillbilly.

Your attacks are without substance, merely cut and pasted from some of the sharpest kinds in the asylum.

Let me guess... You watch Fox News for your opinions.
Nothing will,be done about the lawless and power abusing IRS until we get an Attorney General that is more than a political lackey of The President.

I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Nothing will,be done about the lawless and power abusing IRS until we get an Attorney General that is more than a political lackey of The President.

I don't see that happening anytime soon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed. I don't remember the last AG who wasn't.