Decent Photo Editor?

Please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong area. The photo editor that I currently use (picnik.com) unfortunately is closing down in April. I am curious if anybody knows of a good photo editor for under or around $100. Something that is easy to use and includes a tool to soften different skin tones. An airbrush type of tool. I am not interested in photoshop. I am looking for something that is easier to use than photoshop. I would prefer an online editor, but I am open to software ideas also. Thanks in advance! Have a great weekend!
Pixlr.com

and btw... you can always use the one Eros has for free.
Just right click the image after you're done bluring and save.
I can pm details on this later.
I use Adobe Lightroom. Does everything you need it to do. Easy to learn and free to download
Destiny, they're closing, but you'll be able to the use the features on Google Plus.
Pixlr.com

and btw... you can always use the one Eros has for free.
Just right click the image after you're done bluring and save.
I can pm details on this later. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I like it, but I don't know what tool to use to smooth out the skin. And I didn't know that about Eros...Thank you!

I use Adobe Lightroom. Does everything you need it to do. Easy to learn and free to download Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I have lightroom but I don't know what tool to use to smooth skin. What tool do you use?
Destiny, they're closing, but you'll be able to the use the features on Google Plus. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Really? So I just go to Google plus and the same tools will be available there?
On the right hand column Scroll down till you see the "Detail" tab and underneath that you have "sharpening & Noise reduction".. Those are the tools I use to smoothen. I stayed up all night watching youtube videos and thats how I learned how to use lightroom. Its fun once you get into it.
Destiny - not until after April 19th. You can still use Picnik.com til April 19th. After that, it says on their 'closing sign' that they'll be available on Google Plus.
Please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong area. The photo editor that I currently use (picnik.com) unfortunately is closing down in April. I am curious if anybody knows of a good photo editor for under or around $100. Something that is easy to use and includes a tool to soften different skin tones. An airbrush type of tool. I am not interested in photoshop. I am looking for something that is easier to use than photoshop. I would prefer an online editor, but I am open to software ideas also. Thanks in advance! Have a great weekend! Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny

Hey Destiny I remember you from The Other Board! How have you been? What do you need to retouch your skin for?? You looked great in your pix.
Hey Destiny I remember you from The Other Board! How have you been? What do you need to retouch your skin for?? You looked great in your pix. Originally Posted by alluringava

Hey Ava! I've been good! How about you? Thanks for the compliment. You're sweet! Also, thanks JasmineCummings and Lil Oral Annie. You were very helpful!