When My World Was Crashing..You Kept Me Strong...

I wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and caring when I was sick. Things have settled down a little since. My oldest son was diagnosed with Celiac Disease (serious gluten intolerance) and his doctor suspects all of my children and myself to have it. It would explain why I got so sick. Anemia, vitamin deficiency, severe fatigue, low immune system are symptoms of gluten intolerance. We are all undergoing tests to get it confirmed. My oldest was the first to have it confirmed. And boy it's hard to be gluten free! Almost everything has gluten in it! And if it turns out I have gluten intolerance then I won't be able to eat all the foods I loved And then to make matters worse I just found out that there is mold in my walls at my home which can also be causing me and my kids to be sick all the time. So we have been advised by my children's pediatrician that we need to move.

And trying to make it work with my s/o isn't going so well. I remember why we were separated in the first place. He makes me feel ugly and always rejects me. So I'm sexually frustrated, emotionally overwhelmed, and yummy food deprived. I'm so horny lately that I've been having orgasms in my dreams which never happens lol. I feel bad for whomever sees me first because my sex drive right now. The Hell Bunny is truly wanting some action.

I've missed you all so very much. I will do my best to make Tuesday's social. I've been sad lately because I also miss Pepper. She was always there to hang out with me when I was down and she could always make me smile or laugh.

So I'm now officially back. Thank you to all those that held me steady when I thought my world was going to crash in on me. Thank you for helping me keep a roof over my family's head. I can never be able to express how much gratitude I feel. I will pay it forward. Blessings to everyone.

Malaya
Hang in there Malaya. We all need help from time to time. No one makes it on their own
Sorry to hear about the SO , some bodies out there for you ! Glad to hear you're doing better though !