tongue ring/bar/stud, ur opinion?

• L3FTY
  • 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Personally, I have never pierced anything nor have I ever had the chance to experience a lady with a tongue stud.

The ? goes both ways......

1) Gents, does her having the oral hardware really enhance the fellatio experience?

2) Ladies, if he has the oral hardware does that intesify the DATY experience?

My apologies ahead of time if this has already been discussed, however I did perform a forum search which produced nothing.
I don't know that it enhanced it in any way , but you can tell it's there . I've had 3 with studs and was able to tell difference all 3 times .
I actually took my ball out last night to see if I perform different without it.
I had it since I was a child,(different rings of course)

I couldn't tell really,I was to busy practicing so ill investigate again and let ya know!
I like the ladies w/a round ball-no barbell or weird stuff. Just a not too big round ball. It's fun for DFK to grab it w/my teeth. For BBBJ seems to make NO difference.
I had a tongue stud when I was in my twenties. It really doesn't do anything for cunnilingus (my pussy eating skills are good with or without it). It's just more mass to move around in your mouth. I had it for three years, but I eventually took it out. There were zero benefits to having it. It's just cosmetic in my opinion.

I've also received felatio by ladies that have studs in their mouth. These ladies both performed with the hardware and without. It didn't really make a difference either way. Those ladies that performed well, didn't need the stud in their mouth. Those that didn't do so well... They didn't really know what they were doing in the first place.

If you are thinking of getting your tongue pierced, just do it. If you don't like the results, then take out the stud and it will close on its own.

The actual piercing doesn't hurt. What hurts is the next day and your tongue swells. It may take some practice and some time for you to start talking normally again. Try not to play with it too much, because you can slowly tear the bottom of your lower gums. You can also damage your teeth if you tap them constantly.