questions from a newb to the pros

So, Ive been trolling around for a few weeks now and have yet to meet up with some of the ladies who are newb friendly until Today ive finally decided to message some of them and, unfortunately, only one replied that she didnt have a incall at the moment. Still waiting for the rest, maybe tomorrow ill have better luck lol But anyways, i have a question, and hope someone can help me out with this. Ive read that to be safe, you should never ask or discuss money, rates, but some girls dont have rates on their showcase, how do i go about knowing the rate then? This, among a few other things, have kept me from contacting the newby friendly providers. Im probably making a bigger deal about it than what it is, but still, safety is first, right? Thanks yal
You could get a p411 account and it list rates , and if they are newbie friendly . Or if you get an appt of here , you should pm or text for rate . Or you could just assume the high end and bring 300 . But I highly recommend the p411 route because it will open more doors for you .

SS Yvonne and Summer Baylee see newbies .
You can't see the donations because you don't have premium access. Check past reviews for an idea of donations. Look for ladies that have their own site as well.
Concur with playIV...First, get Premium Access, or p411 (though not all are on there). If rates not posted (which they should be, as now it is allowed) - check past reviews and go with it.

But really, it's been a while since any of the "PROs" have dealth with newbie-friendly...
Thanks a bunch guys. This really helped
P411-is very helpful as the rest already mention. Good luck :-)
As a provider I experience The same deals.
I'm a newbie friendly provider. Go ahead and call me dear