Encounter - Waited 30 minutes for nothing

I get it that the ladies want to have a place to review us....it’s my understanding they don’t. I would welcome that because I think I’d have an easier time getting last minute appts if there were reviews of me on a private provider page. But I get it- that can of worms isn’t happening.

Not trying to start a riot. Originally Posted by tx2for3
[Staff edit. M]
How long has it been ‘coming soon?’
We exchanged pm convos, then text messages. She gave me the time and address and I went there. That was the last message I got from her. Originally Posted by Moewashington00
So why if nothing happened except an emergency on my part is this still here? Originally Posted by trippplextc8
He never even had a confirmed appointment. Originally Posted by trippplextc8

Well which is it? Did you have an emergency as you originally stated or did he not have a confirmed appointment as you now claim.
  • gc161
  • 01-16-2019, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the scoop, Moe.
+1, this thread is solid shitter material. Would read again.
+1, this thread is solid shitter material. Would read again. Originally Posted by TexasGame
It's been my experience that history often repeats itself. Stay tuned.
Thank for the info will stay clear from this one
Ok next time someone askes my location and does not show up to it...i guessthat means ishould put them down for ncns. Gtfoh! It dont matter if i had an emergemcy or not! I never agreed to seeing this man. If someone thinks asking my location is setting up a confrimation for appointment.. Hell alot of us have blown each other off. So youladies that have something to agree with here....then gentleman id be careful on who u ask their location to.... I see some ladies feel that thats setting up a time and location.. Wow.
And people wonder why I save up and go overseas to hobby....

SMH...
Gotta get more popcorn for this one...
If a guy fails to show up we get blocked but she can ignore you once you have arrived and it's ok for her. No big thing, GTFO. It's the entitlement mentality folks.
  • Mjay
  • 07-22-2019, 09:18 AM
Unprofessionalism is in all aspects of American culture.
Thanks for information.
Shit happens. Can be anything - RL stuff. Mom showing up. Somebody not picking up kids and on and on. Happens to everybody but double happens to providers cause most are leading a double life. So the best thng to do is just roll with it. I suggest having a regular backup.

Back in the days before all I hit were my utr regs and the one absolutely stunningly gorgeous 22 year old but skilled way beyond her years blue eyed, blonde creamy skinned tattoo free 100% flnde certfied HOTTIE, I would have an around all the time backup. Explained that I would occasionally be calling at the last minute for a relief pitcher. Kept the backup on a small retainor or the occasional lunch/rides etc.

This is supposed to be FUN guys. Writing no show reviews is the opposite of fun. Adapt, use your heads to Make Ho'ing Great Again!
Shit happens. Can be anything - RL stuff. Mom showing up. Somebody not picking up kids and on and on. Happens to everybody but double happens to providers cause most are leading a double life. So the best thng to do is just roll with it. I suggest having a regular backup.

Back in the days before all I hit were my utr regs and the one absolutely stunningly gorgeous 22 year old but skilled way beyond her years blue eyed, blonde creamy skinned tattoo free 100% flnde certfied HOTTIE, I would have an around all the time backup. Explained that I would occasionally be calling at the last minute for a relief pitcher. Kept the backup on a small retainor or the occasional lunch/rides etc.

This is supposed to be FUN guys. Writing no show reviews is the opposite of fun. Adapt, use your heads to Make Ho'ing Great Again! Originally Posted by flinde

Right On!