Visiting Birmingham with buddies

I'm coming to Birmingham with a group of guys on a recreational trip the last weekend of this month. This is an annual trip, but our first to Birmingham. Some of us typically visit a strip club (had a pretty good time at one in Huntsville last year). There are at least a couple of us who might be interested in providers. I'm just looking for some suggestions from the locals. Thanks for your help.
What type of provider are you looking for? Gfe, orally gifted, sensual, fetish friendly, greek accessible, white, black, petite, or just a hole to drop a load? Local legends include Cammie, Nikki, I see Cara is scheduled to be here the end of April.
I definitely want GFE and I'm a breast man -- large breasts and a small waist is, of course, the best combination. I do tend to gravitate toward the shorter girls. Having said that, I think the main things with a provider are someone who truly enjoys her job and likes to meet new people. An enthusiastic recommendation from a board member will carry a lot of weight.
You just described Cammie. Can't go wrong there, she is awesome.
Thanks for the info, guys. If I get something worked out, I'll report back.
I haven't yet seen any recommendations on strip clubs. From what I've read in that forum, it seems like a drive to Attalla might be in order. I do have a question, though. There seems to be a "Babe's Gentlemen's Club" and a "Gentlemen's Club". Which one are the guys referring to that may have extras?
ive been to babes and received a few extras. only during dayshift though. night shift manager is vigilant of preventing sex in the champagne stall