URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=239339
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: West Omaha
Activities: Breast Worship, DATY, FIV, FIA, MPCFS, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/Brown to around the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3" and about a buck or so weight wise. Thin, but still curvy with a flat stomach. Nice wide hips and a very nice bubble butt combined with a small waist. Perfectly proportioned for her build B cups with very nice nipples that are begging to be sucked on. Cute face and what not. Overall a great looking gal that has a nice smile, especially once she gets to know you a little bit as she can be a bit shy early on.
Recommendation: Yes
Saw her in Des Moines years back. Every chance I could. Now can’t get her to respond to email inquiries. I’d make the trip to Omaha I’m a heartbeat to see her again. She still visit from down south?
Saw her in Des Moines years back. Every chance I could. Now can’t get her to respond to email inquiries. I’d make the trip to Omaha I’m a heartbeat to see her again. She still visit from down south? Originally Posted by deadmoin
If you're asking her questions like that in your emails, no wonder she doesn't respond. Why would it matter where she's visiting from, as long as she visiting?
If you're asking her questions like that in your emails, no wonder she doesn't respond. Why would it matter where she's visiting from, as long as she visiting? Originally Posted by north65
Where is she visiting from again???

Sorry north -- couldn't resist
Where is she visiting from again???

Sorry north -- couldn't resist Originally Posted by Jam3768
When I saw that you had chimed in, I was trying to guess what you might have said, lol.

But really, I think she visits from the city of Parts Unknown, in the state of.