Anybody ever hit the Mamasan?

For many years I frequented this nameless utr amp in a house on Agnes street just south of the Houston Med Center, and they had an assortment of mostly mainland Chinese/Taiwan/HK babes, with the occasional Korea-town denizen thrown in the mix.
This place was run by ghost mamasan Julia, who was almost never there - she was rumored to trust her girls and go hit the gambling tables in nearby Lake Charles, Louisiana.
I'd met her on a couple of occasions, and she was always very friendly with a congenial smile, and would offer me a (mostly palatable) 2-3 girl lineup. One day, despite having called for an appointment, Julia greets me with a big smile and says she's the only one available! Hmmm... She was good looking, but 40+, which is NOT in my preferred age range (my preferred max is about 37-38, YMMV!), but I felt I'd insult her by asking to wait for the next gal to be available. So off we went into her "private chambers" (pun intended). What she didn't have in freshness she more than made up with rhythm and assorted skills , plus i really liked her man-made D's... However, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was fucking my auntie the whole time, so that was my first and last hook-up with the grand dame.
Any of you have fond memories of shaking it up with the Mamasan?
Most of the Mamasan I have seen, I never wanted to see naked. The one place I still frequent the Mamasan must be 2.00. She bring some hot girls thru, but the 20 or so AMPS I have been threw in the last ten years...ya not one comes to mind I would want to hit.

I enjoy an older women, have three in my rotation that are 50+. But, they define sexy, and are confident! Can't say that about any of my recent Mamasan I've seen.
Once, she said no darn it
Shit if your in El Paso the Mamasan might be the only one that works there.
Shit if your in El Paso the Mamasan might be the only one that works there. Originally Posted by raild@1964
Here in Denver, that's often the case, as well. Most mamasans, I've met, were pretty middle-aged women, and often better, at everything, than the younger girls.
Most mamasans, I've met, were pretty middle-aged women, and often better, at everything, than the younger girls. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Agree! Had some great sessions with attractive and appealing mamasans. Most have skills younger ones haven't developed/learned as yet. However will pass on those in late 50s or 60s that are out there.
They are great for BBBJ or HJ. They really know their moves.

I wasn't impressed with the FS I got from the older Asian chicks. Dead fish.

I like older, but those mamasan's are not my cup of tea for FS.
Maybe if they looked like 54 year old Bai Ling!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQIqwToGTxY
Here in Denver, that's often the case, as well. Most mamasans, I've met, were pretty middle-aged women, and often better, at everything, than the younger girls. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I completely agree! I prefer ladies just a little more older. Middle aged asian women are my kryptonite.
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2020, 06:01 PM
I've stuffed plenty of them in the hobby, a lot of them look like my mama's age