To DATY or not DATY?? A poll...

I was a latecomer to DATY. My first ltr was a straight mish babe.

My second ltr was a French babe that taught me and loved greek exclusively.

My third LTR demanded I go down on her, but although she was gorgeous, her shaved pussy looked like an alien piece of hardware, and smelled of... nothing at all! Too clean I guess... I licked that thing diligently, she wouldn't come after a half hour, and I quit on her, and she was furious!

I later found out that her vibrator had spoiled her in a way that no human can.. At least I couldn't compete with that electric devil! Needless to say, this REALLY turned me off DATY.

Then comes a babe called Leslie who didn't ask me for DATY, but instead asked me to smell her pussy. I was blown away.. the smell of Desire itself! I spontaneously started licking her, her sweet sweet juices, and I never wanted this to end... I was converted!

So, here's a poll to see how you'all feel about the issue!
Know I'm not a "dude" BUT, I'm a Giver; not a Taker...

Keep Having Fun and Happy Hobbying!
Raised in the deep south the familiar saying was "if you lick the hole you will lick the pole". I was turned off daty at an early age. Then I discovered these free spirited women who sold pussy. My first during my USN days in San Diego. For a few dollars she taught me how to eat pussy and I have ben a fan ever since. Love it, love it, love it.
One of my favorite activities in the civilian world but I am very picky with providers. Low volume providers with the right vibe and I am on it like fat kid on cake, otherwise not so much.
Raised in the deep south the familiar saying was "if you lick the hole you will lick the pole".
Wow. . . what logic! I understand the twisted logic some of these classic "values" instill. Makes me wonder where our parents and grandparents got some of these ideas!
It's similar logic to "Marijuana will lead to Heroin use"... based on no evidence at all!
If I would fuck it I would eat it. I want to eat her before I fuck her. I want to eat her after my cock has been in her, but the best is to eat her after I fill her pussy with my cum. Actually turns me on to eat a pussy knowing my cock has fucked it. And for what it’s worth I especially love to eat a pussy that I know has been fucked by lots of guys.
If I would fuck it I would eat it. I want to eat her before I fuck her. I want to eat her after my cock has been in her, but the best is to eat her after I fill her pussy with my cum. Actually turns me on to eat a pussy knowing my cock has fucked it. And for what it’s worth I especially love to eat a pussy that I know has been fucked by lots of guys.
Well it isn't something i do for ME I try to get the provider into the mood first . . .get her off first if it works for her. It helps if its shaved and it can't smell bad . . .and she has to want me to do it. Some ladies don't like it I guess. . . .so then, OK NO.

No DATY is not a deal breaker.
Well it isn't something i do for ME I try to get the provider into the mood first . . .get her off first if it works for her. It helps if its shaved and it can't smell bad . . .and she has to want me to do it. Some ladies don't like it I guess. . . .so then, OK NO.

No DATY is not a deal breaker.
Getting DATY might be too intimate for some companion/provider ladies. They might like it but only from a significant other (SO). Kinda similar to DFK.

Oh and BTW, it can smell bad even if shaven lol...
Getting DATY might be too intimate for some companion/provider ladies. They might like it but only from a significant other (SO). Kinda similar to DFK.

Oh and BTW, it can smell bad even if shaven lol...
Absolutely love to eat pussy! I get off as much on seeing her come as any other activity. If a provider doesnt offer it then I pass her by.
If I would fuck it I would eat it. I want to eat her before I fuck her. I want to eat her after my cock has been in her, but the best is to eat her after I fill her pussy with my cum. Actually turns me on to eat a pussy knowing my cock has fucked it. And for what it’s worth I especially love to eat a pussy that I know has been fucked by lots of guys. Originally Posted by starway
I don't eat from the pubic urinal
If I would fuck it I would eat it. I want to eat her before I fuck her. I want to eat her after my cock has been in her, but the best is to eat her after I fill her pussy with my cum. Actually turns me on to eat a pussy knowing my cock has fucked it. And for what it’s worth I especially love to eat a pussy that I know has been fucked by lots of guys. Originally Posted by starway
I don't eat from the pubic urinal yet I put my dick in it.