This site

Nor sure what you are complaining about .. member for 2 years and so few posts ..... no encounter reports. What are you bitching about??
Nor sure what you are complaining about .. member for 2 years and so few posts ..... no encounter reports. What are you bitching about?? Originally Posted by carguy1989
I Mis-read the stats on the O.P. Sorry, completely out of line.
No problem, was littleroc and scooter before this handle, so been around 10 years or so...the site is dead in comparison...moving to Twitter
No problem, was littleroc and scooter before this handle, so been around 10 years or so...the site is dead in comparison...moving to Twitter Originally Posted by Johnsson
What twitter feed are you following? If you don't mind me asking?
You already complained, there's your thread
Yeah, my forays on twitter have yielded little action and a LOT of spam! Help!
What twitter feed are you following? If you don't mind me asking? Originally Posted by ICEMAN525
In Arkansas, helping to promote the local ladies in NWA and Little Rock, much like im doing on the Arkansas thread
  • BLM69
  • 12-22-2020, 03:40 PM
No problem, was littleroc and scooter before this handle, so been around 10 years or so...the site is dead in comparison...moving to Twitter Originally Posted by Johnsson
Get ready for all the begging for gifts and $, At least here it's P4P
Get ready for all the begging for gifts and $, At least here it's P4P Originally Posted by BLM69
I never did understand this concept, especially the "wishlist". I'd rather purchase my own hobby related material. I know of a picture/video collector that saves a lot of people money by sharing all of his finds for free and all he had to do was pay a cheap one time fee with each Provider.

I suppose that every avenue serves a purpose, just like every site does.

Happy Hobbying!
Get ready for all the begging for gifts and $, At least here it's P4P Originally Posted by BLM69

It wouldn't make any sense for me to gift when some providers out there make substantially more money than I do, while putting in fewer hours. Not all providers, just some of them.

Their compensation inside the envelope is MORE than sufficient. I had a bad trend of gifting in the past. If you do this, some providers may expect gifts in the future, and may become quite upset if you don't gift the next time.

Never paid for time outside the bedroom or joined an OF page, and never will. 95% of the time when I go on twitter it's to check my DMs, that's it. While I visit ECCIE occasionally, I tend to stay off social media unless it's event related.
I never did understand this concept, especially the "wishlist". I'd rather purchase my own hobby related material. I know of a picture/video collector that saves a lot of people money by sharing all of his finds for free and all he had to do was pay a cheap one time fee with each Provider.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Maybe he has so berry use like new hobby metrical laying around.
If did band every one over little or nothing all time this sight will be happing. Twitter sucks however.
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2020, 06:36 PM

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
The hobby has gotten worst or some providers have lost their shame by all this public begging, if a trick wants to gift you something, you've earned it! But Don't ask strangers for sh#t......these whores have gotten lazier than before LOL. It will come back to bite them sooner or later