TSA Agent Gets a Good Laugh

Yes, our security is in good hands, and they have a sense of humor. A man tries to take his grandfather's ashes on board a plane, and the TSA agent has to inspect it. It has already been through the x-ray, but that wasn't good enough, even though regulations strictly prohibit opening burial urns. Well, as she was inspecting it, it fell to the floor, spilling Grampa all over the floor.

The TSA agent laughed and laughed.

Yeah. funny as hell. Where she should go.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/06/26/ts...ontaining-mans

• CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
dummy should have shipped it fed x or ups

see ya Gramps, hope ya liked airports
There's that liberal compassion we've heard so much about! Thanks, CBJ7, for being an idiot, once again.
There's that liberal compassion we've heard so much about! Thanks, CBJ7, for being an idiot, once again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why do you call everyone names?
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 02:47 PM
seriously?

oh yeah thats right, only libertarians are ignorant enough to wag ashes around in airports ... shipping them is waaaaay too pargmatic.
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Why do you call everyone names? Originally Posted by JDNorthface

lower IQ's need to bring other people down to their level.

then give some skewed response that the think is logical
Why do you call everyone names? Originally Posted by JDNorthface
I wasn't calling him a name, I was stating a fact. What else could he be after learning that a TSA agent violated rules, inspected a burial urn, spilled the decedent's ashes all over the floor, and then laughed as his grandson tried to pick up pieces of bone fragments and ashes, from his grandfather, and couldn't because the line was too long?

What else is a person who would make fun of that?

Like I said, I was stating a fact. Nothing more.
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 03:15 PM
I wasn't calling him a name, I was stating a fact. What else could he be after learning that a TSA agent violated rules, inspected a burial urn, spilled the decedent's ashes all over the floor, and then laughed as his grandson tried to pick up pieces of bone fragments and ashes, from his grandfather, and couldn't because the line was too long?

Like I said, I was stating a fact. Nothing more. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

just come out and say it .. the TSA is unconstitutional and airports are run by Nazis.
Ah, yes. The old "change the argument and hope to disguise my stupidity" trick. Didn't work, CBJ7. Anyone who thinks that is funny is heartless and cruel.
  • rand
  • 06-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Can I call BS on this one? Remains from cremation are not just ashes stored in a jar like you see in the movies (The Big Lebowski being the best example...ever), the remains are stored in a thick, airtight plastic bag. I don't see anywhere that mentions the TSA agent getting out a pocket knife, scissors, etc to cut open the remains to go sifting a finger through it. The story doesn't sound right to me.
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Ah, yes. The old "change the argument and hope to disguise my stupidity" trick. Didn't work, CBJ7. Anyone who thinks that is funny is heartless and cruel. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I didnt think it was funny, I thought it was fucking stupid for someone to carry family remains around airports where as proven, anything can happen ...

my first comment ..

"dummy should have shipped it fed x or ups"

walk in a ups store, they pack and ship it, get it to you next day and its insureable .. all for under $50 bucks.

the pragmatic scenario would be ????????????

your imagination keeps tricking you to think you think.
I rest my case. Stated a fact. Nothing more.

Like I said, I was stating a fact. Nothing more. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wait till he reads an AF Freakin post! Somebody get the defibrillator ready. Idiot is practically a term of endearment in the Sandbox.
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 03:36 PM
see? COF ????

you stated your opinoin ..

your imagination tricked you to believe an opinion was a fact.
Can I call BS on this one? Remains from cremation are not just ashes stored in a jar like you see in the movies (The Big Lebowski being the best example...ever), the remains are stored in a thick, airtight plastic bag. I don't see anywhere that mentions the TSA agent getting out a pocket knife, scissors, etc to cut open the remains to go sifting a finger through it. The story doesn't sound right to me. Originally Posted by rand
Ok, you tell him he's full of shit. You can probably reach him through this TV station.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31224633/detail.html