Watch Obama Lie

Here's a video of Obama telling George Stephanopoulos that Obamacare is not a tax increase. Obama laughs at Stephanopoulos for insisting that it is, as if the belief is preposterous. The most relevant part of video begins at 3:09.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7ak__MGyw

Here's a video that shows why Obama lied about Obamacare not being a tax increase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HE-rGGKksQ
It will be awhile before my blood pressure decreases enough for me to listen to Obama, if ever. Sarah Palin is right. Obama lies, freedom dies.
It will be awhile before my blood pressure decreases enough for me to listen to Obama, if ever. Sarah Palin is right. Obama lies, freedom dies. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
She was right about the death panels too. If Obamacare is not appealed, rationing is inevitable. Healthcare is always rationed under socialized medicine.
If you believe anything Sara says you need therapy
If you believe anything Sara says you need therapy Originally Posted by ekim008
Who's your therapist? You should see if you can get a refund. Or, better yet, maybe you can sue for malpractice. I mean, seriously, you really shouldn't in diapers at your age, and those crying binges are starting to worry me.
Just like the old Soviet Union. If you disagree with the government, you must be mentally ill. Ekim will end up in a gulag, rather than a mental hospital once Obama has exercised his full control granted him by the Supreme Court.
Just like the old Soviet Union. If you disagree with the government, you must be mentally ill. Ekim will end up in a gulag, rather than a mental hospital once Obama has exercised his full control granted him by the Supreme Court. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
At the rate things are going, people like Ekim will be the only ones not in the gulags or phony sanitariums. All the patriots will be killed or imprisoned. Ekim will be safe. On the downside for Ekim, I'm guessing adult diapers will be impossible to find.
What Ekim and the others don't understand is that the system won't like them any more than they like us. They don't honor loyalty. They only respect money and power.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2012, 05:34 PM
its not an increase if the law has offsets

maybe someone to too dumb to know the difference

helloooooooooooooo joe!