Cant get into chat!!

Ok i don't get it. I downloaded Google Chrome yesterday and it worked. it worked all day today. Now tonight I am getting the same issues as before. Won't connect to the chat. I don't get it. UGH Originally Posted by erotic.lashell
Lashell.. in Chrome settings.. go to history... delete all cache and try again. I swear this works but dont ask me why or how.
Chat this morning again right at this second is doing the try to log in, but says my password is wrong or will not recognize it.
I have had the same issue, I was chatting with everybody then it decided to kick me out and when i tried to go back in it doesn't recognize my password and says unknown error...HELP.... I was talking to a bunch of ppl. (
How can I access chat through my cell phone? What do I download etc? Help please!
  • YoHou
  • 08-23-2015, 08:56 PM
How can I access chat through my cell phone? What do I download etc? Help please! Originally Posted by Taylor_972
I covered that here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1383808
I am having issues logging in to chat never had this problem before. I am using my tablet from Sprint any suggestions.
  • YoHou
  • 05-13-2016, 02:41 PM
I am having issues logging in to chat never had this problem before. I am using my tablet from Sprint any suggestions. Originally Posted by Sydney_616
can you be more specific in what kind of issues?
Got rid of my old laptop and replaced it with an iPad. Now I don't get chat. What's up with that?
  • YoHou
  • 08-29-2016, 04:08 PM
Got rid of my old laptop and replaced it with an iPad. Now I don't get chat. What's up with that? Originally Posted by sweetmeat5569

because apple has stopped support and use of FLASH. Use Penguin Browser to fix it, but it cost $$.

screw apple!
Hell, I still can't get in after reloading flash.
  • YoHou
  • 10-14-2016, 11:25 AM
Hell, I still can't get in after reloading flash. Originally Posted by SIX&THICK
device type, make, model, OS version, browser used, etc etc.

can't help without details
Seems as though chat may be acting up again. Using Android Puffin browser and Dolphin both updated both able to run flash but unable to get in. On Puffin it just shows the flash icon and on Dolphin it says couldn't load plugin.
Nevermind seems to be ok now
  • YoHou
  • 01-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Dolphin browser requires the jetpack plugin to run flash. check to see if you have that.
same here