Biden is going to be IMPEACHED soon

Biden has failed to uphold his duties. Totally incompetent. Open border, health issues, rising costs (everything). Hired too many LGBTQS, the list goes on.

If you voted for it, you will learn your lesson.
Yawn
Biden has failed to uphold his duties. Totally incompetent. Open border, health issues, rising costs (everything). Hired too many LGBTQS, the list goes on.

If you voted for it, you will learn your lesson. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
He has an "insurance policy" in that Kameltoe Harris would be the next in line - and ain't nobody wants that out come. Now if Kameltoe slips on a banana peel, falls, dies, then still not a chance as speaker McCarthy would be the replacement.

If you voted for it, you will learn your lesson. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
He never should have been elected. It's really too late to impeach him the damage has already been done.
He never should have been elected. It's really too late to impeach him the damage has already been done. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He was not elected. He was installed.
He never should have been elected. It's really too late to impeach him the damage has already been done. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump fallout damage...
He was not elected. He was installed. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Whatever.
He was not elected. He was installed. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Suitable replacement for stupid ass trump. If trump is the best Republicans can come up with then they are doomed.
Suitable replacement for stupid ass trump. If trump is the best Republicans can come up with then they are doomed. Originally Posted by royamcr
The USA is doomed. This installed puppet is a DISGRACE to the Red White and Blue as well as the World. He crapped his pants when he met the Pope!
Not nearly as disgraceful as whiney sore loser bitch ass trump. Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.
Trump fallout damage... Originally Posted by royamcr
Biden has had all the time in the world to make things better. He just doesn't have what it takes to do it.
Trump fallout damage... Originally Posted by royamcr
... How can you say that, mate?

... YOU voted for Biden! ... Remember?

... How can you say he's "fallout damage"??

... Don't you still support the fellow?

#### Salty
Biden has had all the time in the world to make things better. He just doesn't have what it takes to do it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bullshit. Trumps fuckups will be felt for years. So far things are shored up pretty well, but the inflation up till now is probably permanent. You can't tell me that trump magically would have prevented everything in the last 2 years.
... How can you say that, mate?

... YOU voted for Biden! ... Remember?

... How can you say he's "fallout damage"??

... Don't you still support the fellow?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Your fuckin a right I did, aint no way in fucking hell I'd vote for trumps dumb ass. I used to like trump, watched his apprentice show, never idolized him, but it was entertaining. Then he turned into an asshole and trumptards ate it up. Funniest thing is Trump would give any one of his trumptards the time of day. He would shit on every one of you.
Your fuckin a right I did, aint no way in fucking hell I'd vote for trumps dumb ass. I used to like trump, watched his apprentice show, never idolized him, but it was entertaining. Then he turned into an asshole and trumptards ate it up. Funniest thing is Trump would give any one of his trumptards the time of day. He would shit on every one of you. Originally Posted by royamcr

trump's always been an asshole. but he's NOT one thing Biden is .. an anti-America idiot.

i'll take an America First asshole over a anti-America idiot any day.