What is the most unprofessional thing .......

you felt a provider did before, during or after a session with you?

KKA
Made an appointment, directed me to a distant part of town, then failed to answer the call or return the call for specific directions.
Why are you asking KKA? Do you have a Douche Bag your trying to get rid of? Lol
One Saturday, when I arrived at her incall for my 2nd session with her, she asked whether I wouldn't mind running her on a quick errand -- which, by my own choice -- turned into an entire afternoon/early evening of shopping, treating to lunch (and later Starbuck's), going back to her place for music and chat, and even installing the toilet seat she'd bought. The kicker: when we got down to the business for which I'd originally come (pun entirely intended), she had the nerve to suggest that I ought to shave time off the session, since I'd already spent so much time with her.
I really dont like talk about other hobbiest while I am there. I know what the deal is but I think it takes away from the fantasy when others are talked about. Oh and making appointments while I am there is a turn off too. Not a big fan of other guys showing up before I leave either.
Gary, I remember that one............damn that does sucks.
Why are you asking KKA? Do you have a Douche Bag your trying to get rid of? Lol Originally Posted by Crispy1969

LMAO! Tooo funny! Guess I could use it, huh. Not my style though.

No actually, I was asking because I want to know what the hell is wrong with some people because I have been hearing some horror stories recently from clients I see. I cannot believe the lack of respect and unprofessionalism. So I just wanted to find out what is happening and why and mostly how often. I'm a nosy Biotch! LOL

KKA
One Saturday, when I arrived at her incall for my 2nd session with her, she asked whether I wouldn't mind running her on a quick errand -- which, by my own choice -- turned into an entire afternoon/early evening of shopping, treating to lunch (and later Starbuck's), going back to her place for music and chat, and even installing the toilet seat she'd bought. The kicker: when we got down to the business for which I'd originally come (pun entirely intended), she had the nerve to suggest that I ought to shave time off the session, since I'd already spent so much time with her.
Originally Posted by GaryVee
That is soooo totally F'ed up! Sorry that happened to you, bud!

KKA
Kelli...your clients talk bad to you about other providers? That's rude.
Kelli...your clients talk bad to you about other providers? That's rude. Originally Posted by Likinikki

Nikki, yes at times it can be so. I dont encourage it by any means either for many reasons:

1. Just like many men dont like for US providers to talk about other clients during the session, I dont like to hear about other providers- they are there for ME and I for THEM, that's it.

2. I figure if they have a problem with a provider- they should post a review or an alert or whatever and vice versa.

3. It breaks the mood and fantasy for both of us.

4. It is a breach of discretion if the provider's name is mentioned.

5. I dont like gossip especially if the gossip is JUST gossip and untruthful.

I have referred many of my regulars to other ladies especially when I am not available- some of them tell me of their bad experiences but dont mention names. Some do. Not cool, I agree. But it is THEM telling me. I NEVER disclose info!

Others will give a name, sometimes not. Sometimes, they share their experiences as a whole and never even mention the provider and discretion-wise I dont see a huge problem with that part just that it breaks the mood if they talk about it before hand.

Sometimes, I appreciate them telling me SOME of the things they tell me because it helps to me be wary of some of them because of one reason or another. For example, they might pose a safety risk or have a bad habit of disclosing sensitive/private information.

All in all, I cannot read minds and I never know what will come out of someone's mouth. If I ran off everyone who said anything- I would run off more than half of my friends. The information is never shared beyond that point anyway. It goes no further than that- on my end anyway.

KKA
KKA that's good to know. & don't get me started on all the Gossip I've heard that's a different Thread.
The obvious one to me is for anyone to go 'No Contact'. Gossip about other hobbiests/providers is another one I've encountered.

I remember one FBSM I was receiving and the provider talked non-stop about some of her other clients until I finally told her I prefer to receive my massage with peace & quiet. No names were mentioned but I really don't need to hear that stuff.
I was in the middle of a session with an "independent" lady....well known to all on this site, when someone knocked on the door of the incall. We were near a passionate peak, so she ignored the knock. Then a male voice started screaming for her to come to the F_ _ _ing door. She finally opened the door and handed something outside, then returned to me. Needless to say, my excitement was gone, and I got the hell out of there.
Breaking a scheduled appointment and not having a good reason to do so. I've scratched a well known provider off my list for doing it.
Here's my story. Just as I walked through the door I noticed she was putting lip stick on. I said, "Oh you look gorgeous...you don't need to put that on." She kept at it. Trying a different tack I said, "You know...I have to go home to the SO after this so it would be better if you didn't put that on." She rolled her eyes and said. "By the time it matters all this will be gone"....and she kept putting it on....maybe a little extra just for me. Oh thanks girl....I have not been back.